𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗.

It was the same for the next few days. All we did was train. I wasn't complaining. It helped me get all my frustration out.

The closer we got to the day of the mission, it seemed like the guys got more serious.

"We should go over the plan to make sure everyone knows what they're doing," Moo suggested.

"Alright. Every Saturday night at 11:30 pm, our target likes to go to his favorite 'alley' to pick a prostitute of his choosing," Vanoss explained.

"I'm still not dressing like a prostitute," I said.

"We'll talk about that later. The important thing is that you're taking him out. Delirious will be watching, nearby. The target will be heavily guarded since another gang tried to attack him before so we'll be using heavy weapons except for Red," Vanoss continued explaining.

"That means police will be at the site really soon," Lui said.

"Yeah, so we'll have to fight against the police, too."

"I'll only be carrying a knife?" I asked.

"Yeah, two of them. That's why we're having Delirious close by so if anything happens, he'll be there."

"I don't think it will be necessary but," I looked over at Delirious, " if I die, I'm haunting you for the rest of your life," I threatened.

I could see him smirk under his mask. "Sure, princess." The other guys started laughing as I fought down a blush behind my mask.

"Don't you have a girlfriend?" I asked.

"Yeah," he leaned into my ear. "But I was calling you by your prostitute name," he whispered.

"Fuck off," I said irritated and made my way out the door of the warehouse in frustration.

The guys were still laughing as I left. I stood outside in the warm afternoon. It hadn't felt like we were here for hours but we were.

I took in the warm sun and leaned against the wall of the building. After, a couple of minutes I decided to slide down to sit.

As I was sliding down, I heard a loud bang of something where my head was just at. It made me drop to the floor and the guys came running out. I looked at what it was. It was a gunshot.

"No! Get back inside!" I shouted as I got up and ran to them. I pushed them back inside the building. I closed the door and a hole appeared in the metal door barely missing me by a centimeter.

"Red, what's going on?" Nogla asked.

"What was that noise?" Basically then asked.

"Someone's trying to shoot me," I told them pointing at the bullet hole in the door.

"Who is?" Wildcat asked. He looked pissed.

"I don't know..." I said. I tried to think of who it could be but no one came to mind.

"They are not about to shoot my mother fucking warehouse without a fucking fight," Vanoss then said looking even more pissed than Wildcat. "Get the guns."

"No! It was a sniper. They'll just take us out one by one," I said.

"She's right, Vanoss," Delirious said. "We should just wait them out."

"What if they send in people?" Terroriser asked.

"There would have been vehicles out there and there wasn't," Mini pointed out.

"Well, I'm not just gonna sit around and wait until they come and kill us," Wildcat said and stormed off.

"Be reasonable, Wildcat," Nogla tried to calm him down.

"Reasonable? If we don't do something we'll die!" Wildcat shouted.

"Vanoss, don't we have snipers here?" I asked.

"Yeah, but I think there's only one bullet left," he replied.

"That's all I need," I said and made my way towards the weapon's room carefully avoiding the small windows the building had.

I picked up the sniper that had the one bullet. I went to the roof and lied on my stomach. I set up the sniper to point towards where the bullet came from.

I looked into the scope with one eye and closed the other. I took deep breaths looking for the culprit. I occasionally tried to look without the scope but went back with the scope after finding nothing.

"Over there," someone said next to me. It was Wildcat pointing a little towards the right. I looked at him skeptically but did as he said.

I saw a small black figure. Through the scope. How did he see them? Before I could shoot the bullet, they had shot first. I felt Wildcat pull me closer to him. The bullet grazed my mask.

"Shit..." I mumbled. I could feel his hand on my back as he told me what to do. 

"It's fine. Try again. He hasn't moved," Wildcat said as he stared intently at the small figure that was barely noticeable.

I aimed the sniper again. I tried to look to see who it was. At first, I couldn't figure out who he was. As I was about to pull the trigger, an image of my brother came to mind.

"Oh my god..." I finally came to the realization of who it was. I pulled the trigger but purposely missed the shot.

Wildcat looked at me. "You did that on purpose." He looked back at the figure. "Who is that?"

"He's supposed to be dead..."

*