𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎.

It was pretty clear at this point that I knew I was getting feelings for Delirious. He was still holding me in a comfortable and tight embrace. I took in his smell and heat. I didn't want him to let go but he did say he was going to shower.

I pulled away first. He was still holding my arms. There was a small smile on his face. He seemed glad.

"You called me by my name," he commented.

"Yeah, I did," I shrugged feeling my cheeks starting to flare up a little. "Aren't you gonna shower?" I asked trying to change the subject.

"Why do I smell?" Jonathan asked smelling himself.

I laughed at him and shook my head. "No, you just said that you were so I didn't want to keep you waiting."

"Oh," he said awkwardly. He rubbed the back of his neck making the muscles of his arms and abs flex. It was embarrassingly distracting. I observed his tattoos on each side of his arms. He had a shark near his shoulder that moved to a part of his arm. On the other arm, he just had a design.

"I'll just meet you up there," I said quickly and started making my way there. He grabbed my arm before I could. He looked like he didn't want me to leave.

"Umm... Never mind. Sorry, I'll just meet you up there..." Jon let go and went back into his room. He looked back at me one more time.

As I thought we got closer, it felt like he pushed me away. I sighed and threw my head back. This was so frustrating. I went back upstairs and went to the kitchen. I got myself a snack and sat next to Danny in the living room.

"Instead of getting a snack, why don't you eat actual food?" Mini asked concern evident in his face.

"Don't worry about me, Craig," I said as I continued to eat my snack.

"David told me why you left. I think you haven't realized that we do care about you," he said. David? He must be talking about Nogla.

"It doesn't matter. I'm only here for Danny. He said he needed help so I'm here to help him," I said.

"What happened between you guys?" Danny asked.

I didn't say anything. I didn't want to talk about it anymore. Craig wasn't saying anything either. I heard Wildcat sigh from the kitchen.

"We had Craig look (Y/n) up because we didn't know if we could trust her," Wildcat answered.

"Tyler!" Craig exclaimed.

"Do you guys trust her now?" Danny asked.

I turned my head towards Craig and Tyler waiting for their answer. They only looked at each other.

"I trust her," Craig stated.

"Yeah, I guess I do, too. She hasn't done anything to betray us," Tyler agreed.

Their words caught me off guard. I didn't expect them to actually answer. I hid behind my legs and looked away from them.

"I think everyone trusts her. Well, Jonathan might be an exception but he doesn't trust anyone. She probably just doesn't believe us," Craig suggested.

It was partially true. I didn't know if I wanted to believe them. They hesitated before answering. And Jonathan... well, I don't really know.

"What are you guys talking about?" Delirious asked while sitting down next to me. He was a little too close for my comfort. I could feel the heat from his body radiating onto me.

I could tell that Tyler and Craig thought Jon was being strange from their facial expressions.

"Since when were you guys so close?" Tyler asked.

Jonathan gave him a questioning look. "What do you mean?"

"Dude, look how close you're sitting next to her. You always keep your distance from people you don't trust," Tyler explained.

"It doesn't matter. I fucked up so let's just leave it at that..."

"Did something happen other than the time (Y/n) left?" Craig asked.

I felt my cheeks flare up for the millionth time today. I dug my face deeper into my arms trying to hide my face. From the corner of my eyes, I could see Jon's face turning to a light pink.

"No way!" Tyler started laughing his ass off.

"I'm gonna go," I said and tried to get up to leave.

Jon grabbed my hand. "Why?" He asked. He had the same look in his eyes from earlier when he went to shower.

Vanoss walked in and stopped at the doorway and looked at us awkwardly. "Umm, what did I miss?" He asked.

I snatched my hand from Jon's which surprised him. "Vanoss, you need to apologize to Jon and go talk to Lui," I demanded, partially because I wanted to change the subject and because I didn't want this gang falling apart because of me.

"Uhh," Vanoss seemed caught off guard.

"When I'm back, you guys better have figured things out," I said. I turned to Danny. "You'll be okay here?"

"Yeah, I guess... Maybe I'm the one who should go? (Y/n), you can just take me to your place for the time being," he suggested.

"No, not happening," I said.

"I can take care of myself."

"You can barely walk," I deadpanned. Danny was glaring at me. "Sorry. I just don't want you-"

"Save it," Danny cut me off. He got up and went to the room. He didn't accept help from anyone when they went up to him. He still hasn't changed.

I sighed. Everyone's attention was on me. "Well, what are you guys waiting for? Aren't you gonna get Lui?" 

The guys looked at each other and nodded. "Who's gonna take care of your brother," Brock asked.

"I will. I guess I'll be staying," I answered.

"I'll stay with you," Jonathan said. 

"You don't have to..."

"I want to. You're basically gonna be here alone. I'll keep you company."

"I guess," I said unassured.

"Then, we'll be off," Evan said with a wave. The guys walked out after Evan to get Lui.

My brother needs space for now. So in the meantime, I was alone with Jon. I sighed and went to walk over the couch. Jonathan stood in my way.

"What now?" I asked.

There was a look in his eyes again. I couldn't really read them. He seemed pained and conflicted.

What was going through his mind?

• • •

𝚊/𝚗

𝚞𝚖𝚖... 𝚜𝚘 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚖𝚞𝚝?

*