𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎.

"I'm tired of apologies."

Ohm looked at me with pity. I knew he wanted to apologize again. "Please, let me take you home," Ohm said again. He slowly came closer. I took a step back. "Just relax. You've been good for a little over a month now. Don't ruin it," Ohm said.

Ohm and I go way back. He was the first person I met after I murdered my parents. I met him when I was at my weakest. He's the one that's kept me out of prison and out of trouble in general. He saved me from starving to death and protected me. I saw him as a big brother. He always had good advice to give if I ever needed it. He's the one that made me strong again. He saved me.

I was on the verge of breaking down. So many emotions flowed through me. I didn't know what to do.

"Deep breathes, (Y/n), deep breathes," he said in a soothing voice. I listened to what he said. He carefully made his way towards me. He put his hands on my shoulders and pulled me in for a hug.

It caught me off guard but it was nice. His warmth flowed from his body onto mine. I hugged him back and tears starting spilling onto his sweater. Next thing I knew, I was sobbing into his shoulder. He rubbed my back to comfort me. "Come on, let's take you home," Ohm said and took me to the car.

• • •

I woke up in my little shitty apartment. The stuff I had in the motel I was staying in was placed in the corner of the room. Ohm must've carried me here when I fell asleep in the car.

I felt a little better this morning than I did last night. I got ready to go back to the base where my brother was at. I didn't want to leave him alone with them but I didn't have anywhere else to take him.

I opened the door to leave my apartment and saw Delirious standing there with his fist up to knock on the door. "Uh, hi," he chuckled awkwardly.

"What are you doing here?" I asked with no emotion.

"I came to pick you up," he scratched the back of his head very awkwardly.

He was acting weird and it made me nervous. "Okay?" I said unsure.

I closed the door behind me and followed him to the car. We both climbed in and the air was clearly thick with awkwardness. I sighed as he turned the engine on.

I started thinking of what happened last night. His rough hands caressing my body. My cheeks flared up as I thought of it and turned my head to turn away from Delirious. He, quickly, glanced towards my direction probably making sure I was okay.

After what seemed like forever, we finally made it and I quickly got out as soon as the car stopped moving. We both walked in the elevator and when the doors closed, there was that tension again. I had to take deep breaths to calm myself. I could tell Delirious was gripping on the handrail behind him by how his jaw was clenched. The doors opened, releasing the tense air.

We made it to the apartment without anything weird happening. I walked in and went straight to Danny. I didn't bother greeting anyone.

I found Danny still asleep on the bed. He must've been really tired. I pulled a chair next to the window and sat there just looking at the view. I pulled my legs to my chest. The last time I dealt with so many emotions was when I thought I lost Danny for good.

"You're here," I heard Danny groan.

"Of course."

"Were you here all night?"

"No, I got here a few minutes ago. I didn't want to wake you up," I replied.

He sat up and rubbed his tired eyes. "I'm gonna shower. I really need it..." he said as he examined his bloody shirt.

"Yeah, go ahead. I'll get you some clothes," I said. I got up and walked out of the room. I went to the living room where Wildcat, Mini, and Brian were sitting.

"Are you okay?" Wildcat asked. It was weird hearing him ask that. That's not something you'd expect him to ask.

"Yeah. Do any of you guys have clothes Danny can borrow?"

"I might have something," Brian said and went to his room. He came back with a black t-shirt and sweatpants. "Here ya go."

"Thanks," I said and went to leave the clothes on his bed. As I walked out the hallway, Delirious did, too.

I looked away from him and walked past him. He didn't stop me this time which I was kind of grateful for but at the same time, I was kind of disappointed.

I shook my head and yelled at myself internally. I shouldn't be feeling this way. Every time I see him, I get mixed emotions. I want to be mad at him but it's hard. When I see him, I get upset but kind of excited. When I'm around him, I feel like I can't breathe in a good way.

It was almost impossible to take my mind off him...

• • •

𝚊/𝚗

𝚒 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜! 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚣𝚒𝚗𝚐!! 𝚒 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚜𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜! 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜! 𝚊𝚢𝚢𝚢𝚢𝚎! 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜!! 𝚒 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎! 𝚕𝚎𝚝'𝚜 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚒𝚏 𝚠𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚞𝚙!

𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎,
𝙻𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎𝚎_𝙾𝚗𝚎𝚎

𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎, 𝙻𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎𝚎_𝙾𝚗𝚎𝚎

𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚛𝚊𝚣𝚢!!!!

*