𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗.

I saw her standing there with her back towards us. I was glaring daggers at her back. I looked at Jon who hadn't moved from his spot. I couldn't read his eyes and I had no idea what he was thinking.

I heard Blu sigh and turn around to go back down. She stopped when her eyes met Jonathan's. I was scared of what would happen next.

"Del?" Blu said quietly. She slowly started walking in our direction. Jon still hadn't moved. "Is that really you?" She asked. She picked up her pace. Eventually, she started running up to us and Jon pushed me behind him.

"Stop," Jon said putting his hand up to stop Blu in her tracks. "What are you doing here?"

"We used to come here all the time... remember?"

"Well, stop coming here."

"What? Why?"

Jonathan didn't say anything. Her eyes moved behind him to meet mine. Her eyes turned from vulnerable to angry in a millisecond. "Don't tell me..." Blu's hand slowly moved behind her back. She took out a pistol and aimed it at us.

I took a knife out from my waist. She couldn't see me since Jon had me behind him. "Put the gun down," Jon ordered.

"No, I'm gonna kill her," she said. There was a fire in her eyes.

"You couldn't kill me even if you tried," I taunted her.

She threw her gun towards Jon to distract him and ran towards our direction. I moved from behind him and aimed my knife towards her. As I was about to throw, Jon grabbed my wrist and put his arm up towards Blu's chest to stop her.

I grabbed another knife with my other hand. "(Y/n), no," Jon said. "Can't we just talk this out?"

"I thought you always settled things with your fists, Del," she said with a smirk.

"No, not anymore," Jon pushed her back. "Put your knives away," he told me. I hesitated but eventually gave in from his intimidating stare.

There was a moment of silence and everyone was on guard. Blu and I were still glaring at each other with as much hate as we can muster. Blu tried to pounce on me again. I tried to get to her but Jon stood in our way, stopping us.

"Stop it!" Jon shouted. "(Y/n), stay here. I'm gonna talk to Blu real quick," he told me. I tried to hide the disappointment in my face but failed. I could tell Blu was smirking.

Jonathan pulled her to the side to talk. I observed them for a while and noticed Blu kept touching his arm and acting innocent. I couldn't tell what was happening but I turned around and left when I saw them hug. And for a long while, too.

I felt upset and angry. I felt betrayed and lied to. I was gonna get my brother and get away from here. Far away from here.

I felt tears gathering up in the corner of my eyes but I refused to let them fall. 'He's not worth it.' I kept telling myself. I should've never joined this gang...

• • •

𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟

I told Blu that I didn't want to be with her anymore. All she asked for was a last hug. She said she'd leave me alone then. She seemed a little too hung up on me but I let her anyway since this would probably be the last time I see her.

I pulled away from her and looked towards the direction where (Y/n) was supposed to be standing but I didn't see her anywhere. "Where did she go?" I asked Blu.

"I don't know. I wasn't looking at her," she told me. I rolled my eyes and started walking back down to try and find her. "Wait, Del!" Blu called out. "Um, nothing. Never mind..."

I continued walking back down the hill. This was supposed to be a nice day where I let (Y/n) take her mind off things. I think I only made things worse.

I ended up going back to base. Ohm looked irritated and annoyed. I looked around but didn't see (Y/n) anywhere.

"Where's (Y/n)?" I asked him. His attention turned to me.

"She said she was leaving and not coming back," Ohm said.

"What?" I said. It felt like my heart had dropped to my stomach. "Where did she go?"

"She didn't say but I have an idea as to where. The question is what did you do to her?" Ohm said. His mouth was formed into a frown.

"I didn't do anything," I said.

"Then why was she so upset? She looked like she wanted to cry," Ohm looked pained as well. "I've never seen her like that..."

"Can you please tell me where she is? I need to fix this misunderstanding."

I know (Y/n) was like a little sister to Ohm. He didn't want to see her hurt. I knew the feeling. I couldn't help but feel guilty. What did I do this time that hurt her?

"You like her, don't you?" Ohm sighed.

"I-I..." He was right but I was afraid to admit it. "How do you always know these kinds of things?" I chuckled.

"I'll tell you where she might be headed but you have to tell her how you feel when you find her," he said. "You better not fuck this up..."

I nodded my head and he handed me a slip of paper with an address on it. I looked at it and thanked Ohm. I headed down to the garage to get in my car.

I needed to find her. I messed up way too many times. I knew the list was only getting longer but I owe it to her. The truth. She needs to at least know that. If she rejects me then I'll leave her alone for good...

*