𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗.

It was weird knowing that there were people I can count on. But they didn't trust me. Or at least it didn't feel like they did. It was all still new to me. I looked at the clock on my bedside table. 11:34 pm.

I got up from the bed. My hoodie was a little wet from sweat. I sighed and went into my closet to change my sweater. I put on a t-shirt that was a little too big for me and changed into some sweatpants. I went to the living room. Some of the guys' girlfriends were still here. Most of them already left thank goodness. The guys were now just playing video games.

"Does anyone have glue?" I asked. They all turned to look at me.

"Heads up," Mini said from the kitchen. He was on his laptop. He threw a small tube of super glue towards my direction. I caught it and looked back at the guys playing video games.

"You guys should really go to sleep," I said.

"We're just having some fun," Wildcat said. I just shrugged.

"They can do whatever they want. They're grown men," Blu said from behind me. She sounded annoyed. I turned to look at her. It took all my might not the kick her in her stomach right there where she stood. Her eye was swollen from where I punched her. She had a different gas mask on.

"I was just saying. It's a free world. No need to get sassy," I said as if her presence didn't annoy me.

"I'll be sassy if I want to be. 'It's a free world'," she mocked.

"Clearly, you want another beating," I said with my voice now going low.

"But you're the one who ran away," she said taking a step towards me.

"Blu. That's enough," Delirious said. He ran in front of her. "Come on. It's time to take you home." Delirious grabbed her hand and dragged her out of the apartment.

"I think the rest of you girls should head home, too," Vanoss said. A blonde girl kissed Vanoss good-bye. "I'll see you tomorrow, Sydney." She nodded and left.

Lauren said bye to Moo and another blonde girl with glasses said her good-byes to Wildcat. The other girls had already left.

I went back to my room and slammed the door shut. I went into the bathroom and locked the door and went to the sink.

I took my scarf and mask off. I grabbed the broken piece of my mask and put some super glue on the edge of the cracked side. I attached it to the main part of the mask. I let it sit for a few seconds for the glue to dry.

While the glue dried, I ended up thinking of all the ways I could hurt Blu. I know I shouldn't be thinking about stuff like that but she irked my soul. I never did anything except push her to the side. That's not really a good reason to kick me for.

Seconds ended up becoming minutes so when I was back, in reality, my mask was completely dry. I put it on. You could still see the crack where it's broken but it should do for now.

I went back to the living room. I threw the super glue back to Mini.

"You fixed your mask," He pointed out.

"Yep. Just until I get another one," I said.

"You should seriously stop getting on Blu's nerves. She gets kind of annoying when she's mad." Basically said to me.

"Basically, keep you your mouth closed before I superglue it together in your sleep," I said in an irritated tone. He put both his hands up letting me know he's backing down.

"Blu did kinda start it though," Terroriser said.

"Let's stop talking about it and just go to sleep," Moo said.

"Yeah. We need to figure out what we're gonna do with the microchip," Vanoss said.

"Wait, you guys don't know what you're gonna do with the chip?" I asked. "Why did you get the chip then?"

"A lot of gangs wanted it for some reason," Lui said. They guys nodded.

"That's it?" I asked. I facepalmed.

"I'm going to figure out what it's for. Maybe it's something big," Mini said.

"You guys..." I started to say. "You guys are idiots."

*