𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗.

We got back to the base. I was still pretty shaken from what happened at the cabin. I was still trembling from fear that another flashback would pop up.

The rest of the guys were sitting in the living room when we arrived. Delirious was still holding me up so I can stand properly. My legs felt weak. The guys in the living room went quiet.

"Did something happen to Red?" Vanoss noticed I wasn't able to stand on my own. Delirious just shook his head letting him know not to ask questions.

"I'm fine," I said quietly.

I tried to walk on my own but I ended up stumbling to the kitchen counter that was next to me. I put my hand up to stop the guys from helping me.

"You're obviously not fine," Terroriser commented.

"Don't worry about me. I'm just gonna go rest," I said.

With a lot of effort, I was able to make it to my room. I stumbled onto the bed.

I took my mask off. It felt like I could breathe. I hide so many things behind this plastic thing. Who I am, what I've done, my identity. I didn't want people to judge me for what I've done.

I couldn't sleep. I was too weak to even sit up on my bed so I just laid there. I sighed. 

I could hear the guys talking about me upstairs. I couldn't hear everything but I knew it was about me. I heard someone coming down the steps. I threw my blanket over me and turned to my side so I was facing away from the door. I put my mask back on and heard someone knocking on the door.

"Red, are you okay?" I recognized it as Delirious' voice. "Um, can I come in?"

"What do you want?" I asked quietly. I heard the door open and he walked in.

"The guys want some answers and they sent me up here to get some," he said. It almost sounded threatening but I knew he wasn't trying to be. I didn't feel like saying anything but I knew the gang wasn't just gonna let go that easily.

"I don't remember saying you could come in."

"I just want to talk?"

"What answers do they want?" I asked in a hushed tone to get to the point. I already knew what they wanted to know.

"Pretty much about everything that happened in the woods," he simply said.

"I don't want to talk about it..." 

"You'll have to talk about it eventually." 

"I'll talk about it when I'm ready," I said sternly hoping he would back off.

"Fine, we'll give you some time but we're gonna need some answers." I heard Delirious walk out of my room and close the door behind him. 

I saw this coming. They expect me to give them answers about my past even though I don't know anything about theirs...

*