𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎.

"Why don't we have some fun while we wait?" I heard the strange man say. I couldn't see him but I could feel the smirk on his face.

"Wait for what?" I asked sending him a deadly glare.

"Until your little gang gets here, of course," he said as if I should've known.

I started chuckling. It turned into maniacal laughter. I kept laughing until he started getting irritated. He punched me in the face to get me to stop laughing. It worked but I was still smiling.

"What's so funny?"

I spit out the blood from my mouth. "They're not coming. They don't even know I'm gone," I said still giggling.

"You sure about that? Cause from what I know, Ohmwrecker has been informed of your kidnapping and they are on their way here as we speak," he took his phone out and showed me a few text messages that proved they were coming for me.

I stopped laughing and the smile was wiped off my face. "You asshole..."

"Don't worry. We'll make sure they go quick. Except for maybe Delirious. We might torture him in front of you for a few hours." He walked out of the room they had me locked in. I yelled after him but he didn't bother looking back at me. Instead, he was the one that was laughing.

𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟

Ohm was able to find (Y/n)'s location. We were heading over there along with the rest of guys including Lui. I was trying my best to sit still in the car but it was getting more difficult as time kept passing by.

We pulled up in front of an abandoned building in an abandoned area of the city. No one came by here anymore except maybe the occasional hobo. We climbed out the vehicles as Lui flew nearby in a helicopter. Brian was up there with him mounted on the machine gun.

We quietly made our way in while observing our surroundings. Things felt off. Something was telling me shit was about to go down. We don't know who we're up against and we don't have any type of reinforcement. All I worried was about getting (Y/n) back and I wasn't going to be stopped so easily.

"This feels like a trap," Evan commented.

"Yeah. It's too quiet," Tyler said quietly.

"There's no type of vehicles to be seen from up here," Lui said.

We continued going deeper into the building quietly. We split up by twos and went different directions to cover more ground. I was paired up with Ohm who was on high alert. I couldn't tell what he was thinking but I knew he wanted to save (Y/n). I wondered if he had any type of feelings for her but I quickly put the thought to the side. I couldn't think of stuff like that right now. Right now, we needed to find where she was and kill the assholes who took her.

We reached a rusty door and slowly opened it. We peeked inside and found nothing. We continued and as soon as we walked in the door shut closed behind us. We quickly turned and aimed our guns at the door. We looked back in front of us.

"What the hell is going on?" Ohm asked.

"I don't know but we're trapped," I said.

"So you've finally arrived. About time," someone said. I looked up to see a guy standing there on top of a railing. I couldn't see who he was but I knew he was the one who took (Y/n).

"Who are you?" I asked trying to keep my composure.

"There's no need to know. I know you're here for (Y/n). Too bad she's dead," he chuckled.

"What?!" Ohm and I shouted in unison.

I stood there in shock. My legs felt like they were turning into jello. I fell to my knees and my gun fell to the side. Ohm urged me to get back up. He told me we still had to keep fighting. I felt my anger rising. This time I didn't try to stop it.

I slowly got up. I picked my gun up and slowly made my way up the stairs that were to the side to get to the silhouette that was talking. I didn't know who he was or what he wanted with (Y/n) but I was going to kill him. And nothing was going to stop me.

He raised his gun and aimed it at me. "Stop right there."

"Or what? You'll shoot me? Go ahead," I said. I raised my gun and aimed it at him. "I'll just shoot you, too."

"No fear, huh? Fine. I lied."

I stopped walking. He lied about what? I didn't want to get my hopes up.

"About?"

"(Y/n). She's alive."

"And how do I know you're not just lying?" I questioned him.

"You're just gonna have to trust me," he smirked.

"Asshole," I mumbled. I looked over at Ohm who looked slightly relieved but still looked worried.

"Where is she?" Ohm asked.

The man started chuckling. "That's for you two find out," he said and walked away into the door behind him. I ran towards the door to open it but it was locked.

"Fuck," I said to myself. I looked at Ohm who knew, just by me shaking my head, that we had to find a different way through. 

I needed to get to her fast. I wasn't gonna stop until I found her. And I'm gonna tell her how I really feel...

• • •

𝚊/𝚗

𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚒𝚝! 𝚒 𝚠𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚜 𝚏𝚊𝚜𝚝, 𝚊𝚜 𝚞𝚜𝚞𝚊𝚕, 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚑. 𝚒 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚘𝚌𝚞𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚐𝚎 𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚒 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚒𝚗 𝚋𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚑. 𝚒 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚍 (𝚒 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚒𝚐𝚑 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚘𝚛𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕).

𝚒 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚊 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚕𝚞𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚘 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚘𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚕𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚐𝚎𝚜. :)

*