𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚎𝚗.

I was walking in the hallway to get to my room when a random girl popped up in front if me. I was just glad it wasn't Blu. If I saw her, I don't know how I would react. This girl seemed nice.

"Hi," she said with a sweet smile. I looked at her funny. "Rough start here, huh? Don't worry you'll get used to it."

"Um, who are you?" I asked.

"Oh yeah! I'm Lauren. Moo's girlfriend." She said sweetly. "So, why the name Red?"

"Delirious gave me that nickname. I guess everyone called me 'Death' but I was unaware of that," I said.

"Why don't you use your real name?" She was curious. I opened my mouth to say something but Delirious walked out of the bathroom and past us.

"She doesn't trust us yet," Delirious answered for me.

"You mean like how you guys don't trust me?" I said with a bit of attitude. Delirious kept on walking. I know he heard me. "Well, it was nice meeting you, Lauren, but I'm going to bed," I walked past her to my room.

Lauren and Moo, huh? They seem perfect for each other.

I went in and slumped on my bed. Too much happened in such little time. The bad thing is that if Delirious keeps acting the way he does, I'm gonna end up snapping again. I shook my head and took a deep breath. I'll be fine. I decided to take a nap so I did.

• • •

Pictures flashed in my mind. There were red splatters on the wall. Two dead bodies in front of me, both faced down. A knife in my hand, covered in blood. A different image popped in my mind. My little brother, he was trying to get away from something. I can faintly hear him.

"(Y/n)! Help me!"

"Hang on! I'm coming!"

"They're coming for me!"

"Don't stop running!"

"AHHHHH!"

"Danny! DANNY!"

• • •

I sat up really quickly. I was gasping for air. I was drenched in cold sweat. It was the same nightmare I had many times before. Why don't they ever stop?

"Who's Danny?"

I jumped off my bed, ready to fight whoever asked that. When my vision adjusted I realized it was only Delirious. I relaxed a little.

"What?"

"You were calling for a 'Danny' while you were sleeping," Delirious explained.

"It's none of your business," I simply said. I sat back down on the edge of the bed. "How long have you been in here?" I asked raising an eyebrow. Not that he could see it, though.

"Since you started talking in your sleep so a few minutes. I could hear you through the door," he answered. More of the gang came into my room.

"What's going on in here?" Vanoss asked.

"Red was just having a nightmare," Delirious chuckled evilly and left the room.

"You were having a nightmare?" Wildcat asked while he was trying not to laugh.

"More like flashbacks," I said as I crossed my arms.

"You're okay though, right?" Nogla asked. I nodded.

"If you need anyone to talk to we're here for you," Moo said.

"Um, thanks," I said awkwardly.

They left my room and I was alone again. Were they actually worried about me? At this point, I was so used to being alone. I didn't have friends and I spent my time alone. And now with so many other people around, it felt strange.

*