𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛.

"Are you sure you want to see?" I asked with a hint of boredom. Ohm made an agreeable sound so I opened the front door and let it swing open. Ohm peaked in at the disturbing sight. Ohm's face cringed while staring over the ocean of beer bottles and hangovers. Everyone looked like a mess although some did look a bit better than others since they were lucky enough to get medicine before it ran out.

"What the hell?" Ohm said, a bit surprised. "It looks like another gang came in here to trash up the place."

"Nope. It was just us," Evan said lazily lifting up a hand.

Ohm started picking up some of the bottles laying around the floor. Probably so no one gets hurt. He was clearly frustrated to me but to everyone else he was like his usual self. I felt a bit sorry for him but I know he considers everyone here a friend.

I see Jonathan coming towards me also looking frustrated, angry, and worried. He wasn't easy to deal with but what other choice do I have. He wanted to come with me and I left him so it's understandable that he's mad. He grabbed my arm and leaned into my ear. 

"What the fuck. I thought I said I was going with you," he whispered angrily.

"I heard you but you need to rest. I can protect myself."

"You're still injured."

"It's okay. I was with her. You had nothing to be worried about," Ohm jumped in, lying for me. Jonathan looked like he wanted to say something but didn't.

"Well, here's the Advil for the rest of you guys who need it," I said while placing the bottle on the coffee table.

The boys who didn't get a chance to get medicine walked over to the coffee table like zombies. I sat next to Danny on the couch. We haven't really talked about what happened.

"How are you doing, baby brother?" I joked.

"I'm doing fine," he said with a little smile. "You?"

"I'm alright," I answered. "Look, I'm sorry–"

"Don't. I'm not mad anymore. You were right anyway."

"I lost you once. I don't wanna lose you again. You're the only family I ever had."

"You're wrong." I didn't understand what he meant. "Look around you."

I looked at everybody in the apartment. They all looked like living hell but were somehow still enjoying themselves. They were always joking around with each other. It was obvious everyone cared for each other. They were the epitome of a family. A family of crazy killers...

"They all seem to be having fun even while dying inside," I commented.

"Because they're family... They're your family," Danny told me.

"He's not wrong," Evan chimed in. "I mean, did you see us falling apart when you left?" I chuckled.

"Well, I'm glad no one is fighting anymore," Lui said. It was good to see him back. It was good to see no one was fighting.

"At this point, you can't leave anymore," Tyler said.

My jaw dropped a little from being surprised. It was hard for me to process that they considered me family. It was heartwarming. I never imagined having a family. They aren't perfect but who is? 

Jonathan...?

I ignored the thought and focused on the people around me. Family. A bunch of criminals. Crazy. It made me laugh and everyone looked at me funny.

"What's so funny?" David asked.

"We're just a bunch of no good criminals. What do we know about family?" I said.

"If that's how you want to see it then so be it," Jonathan shrugged. "We've been together for years. And I know you've had your moments where you felt at home here. I think we were brought here for a reason."

"Bad reasons," I scoffed.

"Still a reason," he smiled. He got up patted my head like a kid.

"Told you," Danny commented.

I rolled my eyes. Yeah, this was a dysfunctional family who was bonded together by their bloodshed and tragedy. They all had their own stories as to what brought them here. I don't know what they are but time will tell. This is where I belonged. My family.