𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚠𝚘.

I followed Delirious to his room. I had an idea of what he wanted to talk about. I was still mad at him for what he did earlier behind the strip club. I didn't know if he did that to trick me or if he had some type of feelings for me.

He closed the door behind him after I walked in. "What did you want to talk about, Delirious," I asked, crossing my arms.

"You're not gonna call me by my name even though I gave it to you?" He asked. I could tell he was smirking underneath his mask.

"What did you want to talk about?" I asked again. I leaned against the wall waiting for him to talk.

He sighed and threw his mask off. His attitude was very different. He seemed very bold. He still had some makeup smeared on his face and it bothered me. I wanted to wipe it off but I held myself back.

"What was with the clown makeup? I asked.

"I get put in situations where the enemy takes my mask off to see my identity, a lot," he explained.

"Well, anyway, let's not get sidetracked again," I said with a bit of attitude. "What did you want to talk about?" I asked for the third time.

He came closer to me. It made me uncomfortable but I wasn't going to show it. I couldn't let him intimidate me. "I'm sorry," Delirious said.

His apology agitated me. "I thought I told you to stop apologizing to me," I said.

"I know but I can't help it." He put both his hands on the wall beside my head. He brought his face closer to mine. At this point, I was glad I had my mask on. I felt a blush coming on. "Still cute," he commented.

"Save it," I said and ducked under his arm. I headed for the door but he ran in front of me blocking the path. "Move," I demanded.

He shook his head. "No, I can't lose you again," he said.

"Again? You never had me in the first place," I retorted and shoved him to the side. I twisted the doorknob and pulled the door open only a few inches before Delirious slammed it shut again.

Next thing I knew, he ripped my mask off and smashed his lips against mine. I wanted to resist him. I wanted to push him away but I couldn't. My emotions didn't let me. Instead, I started kissing him back just as aggressively. I felt his hands go up my shirt and feel around my skin. He started kissing my jawline and made his way down to my neck. I felt him bite into the soft skin to mark me as his.

My hands made its way up to his hair. It was softer than I thought and I pulled as he bit my neck. My legs felt weak. I thought I would've fallen over if it wasn't for Delirious' body pressed against mine.

There was a sudden rattle of the doorknob. We both quickly pulled away and I pulled my sweater above my nose to hide my face. I didn't know why I did that since they've already seen my face.

Nogla walked in and realized what was happening. "Oh, didn't mean to interrupt ye," Nogla said with a smirk.

"You weren't interrupting anything," I said quietly. I quickly grabbed my mask that was on the floor and walked out past Nogla.

"Well, wait a minute," Nogla said in his Irish accent.

I continued to walk. "I'll be back, tomorrow," I said. I slipped on my mask and walked past the living room. I felt everyone's eyes on me as I made for the exit.

"(Y/n)," Vanoss called. He threw me my knife which I caught and placed back in the empty holster.

"Take care of Danny for me," I said and left. I walked out the front of the building.

I groaned when I saw a car there waiting for me. "(Y/n)," he said quietly.

"Don't, Ohm," I said. I walked past him.

"At least let me give you a ride back to your place," Ohm offered. I ignored him and continued walking. "Look, I'm sorry, okay? I know I shouldn't have set you up but you need this."

"Need this?! What exactly is this?! All I wanted was to protect my brother and I failed to do that! I ended up killing my parents because of it and you know what? I fucking loved it! I loved seeing the terror in their faces and it makes me sick!" I paused for a little bit. "I joined this stupid gang in hopes that maybe things will change for the better. Instead, it made things worse. I'm done with whatever this is." I felt tears start to threaten to come out.

"I'm so, so sorry, (Y/n)," Ohm said in almost a whisper.

"I'm tired of apologies."

*