Chapter 5: Keeping Secrets

A/N: Whoa, people actually like reading this story? I have 300 reads!!! THANKS SO MUCH GUYS! I've changed some things about Jason in Chapters 2 and 4, so you should probably go reread them if you haven't already.

On with the story!

________________________

Sky's POV

Ty gasps and pushes the other two behind him when he sees me. "Stay back," he hisses to the other two. "This is my fight."

"We wanna help," the spacesuit dude says, stepping forward, but Ty shakes his head. "I said no."

The spacesuit dude shuts his mouth, but he has one hand on some sort of electro gun that looks dangerous. Guess I'll be aware of that thing.

"What do you want?" Ty spits at me.

"To finish the business we started eight years ago," I say, holding my knife in front of me.

"This time, I'm prepared," Ty grits his teeth. "And I'm not going down without a fight."

With that, he lunges at me, obsidian blade out, claws extended. I pull out my diamond sword, and the two swords crash together.

Ty's eyes are fierce with determination. He's not backing down.

Good. This is gonna be fun.

I shoot straight up into the sky, and shapeshift into a blaze hybrid.

Did I mention that I can shapeshift into any mob or person I've ever killed, normal or mutant, and gain all their powers?

Well, I can.

My body turns into a half-human, half blaze hybrid. I have fire and smoke floating around me, making it hard for me to see. But one advantage to this form is that I can throw fireballs. Very powerful ones.

I summon and throw fireballs at Ty, but he keeps dodging them. No use in being a blaze when it does absolutely nothing.

I shift back to my human form and pull out the diamond sword again. I fly higher, and Ty follows me. So he wants an aerial fight, huh?

Then he's gonna get one.

I grab my blade with both hands and try to stab Ty in the chest. He backs up, so the blade doesn't do as much damage as I'd hoped. But there's a huge slash running down his chest now.

I rush at Ty, this time preparing to slash him across the face with my sword, but he throws up his hands and creates a forcefield. Just like he did the last time we saw each other.

But he's not holding anything obsidian. How the heck is he doing that?

I swear, forcefields will someday be my ultimate downfall.

His headphones. They're glowing purple. Which means they're made of obsidian. All I gotta do is knock those blasted headphones off his head.

"Again with the forcefields?" I mutter in frustration, and Ty smirks.

Suddenly, there's a flash of white light on the ground, and both Ty and I look down, momentarily distracted.

The spacesuit guy has taken off his helmet and removed his gloves. His eyes glow white and his entire face is unnaturally pale.

Wait, what?

He flies into the air with me and Ty - probably using his jetpack - and faces me.

"I thought I told you to stay back, Jason," Ty hisses at his friend.

"I'm not letting you get hurt again," the guy named Jason says.