Character Contest for the Sequel!!

Okay, so here we are again!

As I promised, this contest is for the next book (which I'm almost done writing the prologue for) and I need a few characters!

So I need all this stuff. And remember, anything with an asterisk next to it is optional.

• Name

• Age (preferably 15-19 years old)

• Gender (both boys and girls this time!)

• Species (be creative, but I can't have everyone be a sorcereress because that would be boring. AND NO ENDER DRAGON HYBRIDS. That's Ty and his brother only.)

• Personality

• Looks

• Best Skills

• *Relationships to any other characters (crush, family member, ect.)

• Are you in the Royal Army? And if so, what division? (listed at the end of this chapter. You don't have to be a part of the army, for example, you could live in a town or in the wild...)

• *Background (anything interesting, but again, not needed if you don't want to think of something)

• *How are you introduced into the story?

• *Other (anything random you want to tell me?)

This character contest will go on until the sequel comes out. And I don't know exactly how many characters I'll need, but there will definitely be more than one winner. I don't want to use too many; otherwise some will just be useless and I don't want that to happen.

And as for the other Youtubers that you guys suggested on the epilogue, most of them will come into play on the Earth side of things. You'll see what I mean later :)

<<>>

Okay, about the Royal Army:

Each main General commands a section of the Army. They all have Captains serving underneath them, who command the best in each field. Everyone else is placed into one of the three main sections of the army.

Sky - Commander (In charge of the Elite Soldiers)

Ty - General (Destroyer Division)

Jason - General (Advanced Division)

Mitch - General (Factions Leader)

Seto - General (Sorcerers Division)

Ryan - General (Police Division)

Ian - General (New Trainees Division)

Quentin - Head Medic (Medic Division)

*All Generals command an Elite force for their division.

<<>>

Mitch's Captains/General Partners

Ryan - General (Police Division)

Rob - Captain (Archers Division)

Vikk - Captain (Cavalry Division)

Preston - Captain (Cannon Divison)

Mat - Captain (Defense Division)

<<>>

Ty's Captains/General Partners

Ian - General (New Trainees Division)

Bodil - Captain (Explosives Divison)

Sub - Captain (Communication Divison)

<<>>

Jason's Captains

Seto - General (Sorcerers Division)

Kermit - ? (Ghost Division)

Jordan - Captain (Spy/Assassin Division)

Tom - Captain (Advanced Guard)

<<>>

That probably made no sense. And yeah, I noticed that the number of Captains is very unbalanced. But I tried to put everyone with people they kind of know.

But if you want to be a part of the Army, join the division that your character is best suited for.

I think that's about it.

Good luck!