Chapter 17: Let's Turn This Around

A/N: This is a long chapter!

Enjoy!

________________________

Mitch's POV

"I am going to murder you," I hiss between my teeth. Sky just killed both Connor and Kyleigh.

And I am not going to let him get away with that.

He grabs my arm, and we teleport outside the house, a bit away from everyone else.

"Wanna play?" Sky grins mischeviously, spinning his golden knife between his fingers.

"You bet," I mutter, pulling out my sword in my left hand and an iron knife in my right.

I'm the best hunter and PvPer in Snowpoint City.

What makes Sky think he can beat me?

(A/N: remember, Ty never got the chance to explain to Mitch how Sky is Herobrine's "son," and how he has stolen powers and all that other stuff about Sky being evil. On with the story!)

3rd Person

Mitch struck first, throwing one of his six knives at Sky's face. Sky simply just disappeared and reappeared two feet where he'd been standing.

"Like my tricks?" he smirked.

Let Mitch tire himself out, Sky reminded himself. Then I'll kill him.

Mitch swung his sword, trying to bury it into Sky's chest. Since he only had a knife, Sky could only block the strike with his knife and sidestep again.

Again, Mitch tried to stab Sky, but he kept missing when Sky teleported or blocked.

Why can't I just hit him already? Mitch thought in frustration.

Sky ran at Mitch, and Mitch grabbed Sky's arm and threw him over his shoulder onto the ground. As soon as his back hit the ground, Sky teleported so that he was standing right behind Mitch. His knife was in his hands.

He whispered in Mitch's ear, "Be careful who you trust."

Then he stabbed Mitch in the back and teleported away.

Ian's POV

"Quentin! QUENTIN! Listen to me!" I shout, punching my friend as hard as I can.

Still no answer. Just like the last ten times I tried. He still has those creepy black eyes.

I know Herobrine's around here somewhere. He's watching us like the little freak he is.

I don't care. I just want Quentin back.

I turn away and start walking towards Ty, Jason, and Kermit, who are having a face-off with the sorcerer - his name was Seto, right?

And suddenly, I feel movement behind me.

I spin around to see Quentin's fist flying at my face. I duck and punch him in the stomach, and he doubles over.

Something comes out of his mouth, and he tries to punch me again, this time aiming for my jaw. I dodge it, but I feel something gathering around my feet.

I try to take a step, but it feels like my feet are frozen...

I look down. My feet are covered in ice, and it's slowly spreading up my legs.

Oh. That was what came out of Quentin's mouth.

A weak Ice Beam. Enough to freeze me solid within a few minutes.