chapter 1

* EDIT THIS CHAPTER*

Nagisa pov.

Right now karma and I are at home watching a movie but also cuddling at our couch. I look up at karma and could tell something is wrong.

"Love what's wrong?"

Karma:" sigh, it's nothing."

"Don't lie to me, I know you well enough to tell if your lying or not. So spill it what's wrong love."

Karma:" Well I just can't believe we have to go back to school. I mean we are already have enough money to give to our grandchildren in the future. And if we go back to school means I can't act be all romantic to you anymore until we are back home or in the limo."

'Awww he really is so sweet to me, and I love him so much'

I gave him a kiss on the cheek and smile at him.And then said...

" Well karma I also hate it that I can't be all romantic to you as well. But we have to since the head of the government said we have to finish high school but could still work as assassins."

Karma looked up to me meeting eye to eye. I could tell the love on his eyes when he met with mine. He pull me up to him and kiss me, full with love and passionate when are lips met. Feeling like there is nothing more important around us when we kiss. We both pull away for the lack of oxygen. He look back up to me and said....

Karma:" Nagisa I am so happy that you decide to become an assassin with me. After what happen a couple of months ago. I love you nagisa."

I gave him a smile and also gave him a peck on him lips and said...

"Karma I will cross hell to be with you and only you, I love you too."

Karma grab nagisa and kissed him again but this time a little longer than the other.

Karma:"Thank you"

"Your welcome love, now how about we go to sleep now? Since we do have to wake up early now that we have school tomorrow."

Karma:"Alright let's go back to bed we could clean later in the morning."

"Alright"

We both got up and walk upstairs to our bedroom.

The next day

Me and karma are both looking at our new uniforms that bitch-sensei had brought us today this morning.

Both:"Do we have to wear this?"

Bitch-sensei:" Well I'm sorry I am not the one who runs the school to make these horrible designs, well I am lucky to not even wear them they are so ugly."

Karma:"Lucky you then."

"Well even if they are horrible, this is our school uniforms so we have to wear it karma."

Karma:" sigh, fine But only for you."

Bitch-sensei:"I'll be at the car with karasuma so hurry up and change."

Then bitch-sensei left going outside....

Karma:"What kind of school let people wear this... this... silly excuse of clothes. "

" That is what I'm trying to figure it out. Come on karma let's go change, they are both waiting for us now."

Karma:"Fine"