chapter 18

Nagisa pov.

Yes! Class time is over now is time for lunch.I went to the host club since tamaki said we all should spend time together.But I am just happy that I could spend time with karma.

Later I remember that haruhi is going to come over with everybody else as well...even when we did not invite them they are still comeing.I need to call Sebastián to make sure that the house has no weapons at least or no splat of blood as well.

I open up the doors of music room #3 and see everyone eating.

tamaki:"My daughter has finally came welcome~!"

"hi everybody"

I went straight were karma is sitting so I sat next to him with haruhi next to me.I look at karma.

"hey karma-kun"

He did not said anything back,he looked as he was in deep in thought.It kinda hurt that he did not said anything back to me.So I then I looked back to haruhi.

"hey haruhi is it cool that you should and everybody else go over our house after school?"

haruhi:"yeah sure that is a good,but is it okay that all of us can go over to your house and karma,is your both parents okay with it?"

Karma started to pay attention on what we are saying.We both got quiet for a while...

Karma:"Well my parents are off at paris and nagisa parents are at...somewere."

Kaoru:"So that-"

Hikaru:"means you two-"

Kaoru:"are living together-"

Hikaru & Kaoru:"alone."

They both put up their playful grin towards us,I started to blush a little.

"its nothing like that guys!"

Hikaru & Kaoru:"sure~"

"anyway is after school okay with everybody else or no?"

Twins:"its alright with us."

tamaki:"any time is alright with me."

Honey:"Okay! you hear that takashi we are all going over to karma-chan and nagi-chan house!"

mori:"yup"

'why me....'

I looked over at karma he is still in deep thought even after he talk for a while.

why is he so deep in thought now than any other time out there...well I can 't blame him for that.He has his own world.

Oh yeah I need to call sebastion about the house....

"um exuse me I need to go make a call."

I got up and went to the corner away from the host club.Karma stare a bit but went back to eating.

I hope he is okay he is never this silent.....

I open up my pone and called Sebastian....

<bold=English>

Sebastian:"hello."

"yes Sebastian my club members will be coming over our house,could you please make sure there isn't a weapon around or a splat of blood please..."

Sebastian:"well of course anything for nagisa-sama."

"thank you again Sebastian bye."