chapter 15

Here is chapter 15 everyone!

Karma pov.

*Beep* *beep*

I woke up by my alarm clock and turn It off.I was about to get up but notice something was on my chest.I look down and see nagisa sleeping like a baby.I removed some of his hair to his side.

I started to remember what happen at the park,I swear I will kill him if he ever lay a finger on my nagisa...okay now I am acting like a yandere.

I check the time and It was 6:20am and we need to be at school at 7:00am.I'll just wait for 10 more minutes.I decided to play with nagisa hair until he woke up  when the 10 minutes is up.

About 8 minutes later nagisa started to wake up.

Nagisa:"mhm....oh good morning karma."

'so cute.'

"good morning nagisa."

Nagisa:"what time is It?"

"It's about 6:28am and we need to get up for school."

Nagisa:"noooooo I just want to lay down in bed with you please."

"I hate school as well nagisa but we have to you know."

Nagisa:".....fine."

He got up as well as I and we both started to dress up for school.

*Time skip*

We both were walking down to the music room were the host club is at.

We open It and see the host club sitting down at a table.

Tamaki:"ah! Nagisa-kun karma-kun nice of you joining us!come on sit down kyoya was about to explain about the money we waste for the host club."

We both sat down next to mori in the right while kyoya is sitting at the left.

Kyoya:"as I was about to explain we are mostly wasteing money by clothes,cakes,and we are about to waste a whole lot of money next week for the ball we are setting."

Nagisa mumble:"we are having a ball?"

Kyoya:"and It's not right for me to say this but do any of you have any idea to get more money."

Hikaru:"how about selling some school suply we use for an example how we sold haruhi pen.". (a/N:I forgot did they even sell haruhi pen or was It a pencil....or is It just my imagenation I thought they did....I need to restart watching OHSHC again.)

Kaoru:"Yeah we did sold a lot off money by just one pen imagen how many money we will make by selling much more."

kyoya:"that actually isn't a bad idea hikaru kaoru."

At that the school bell ring for class will start soon.

Tamaki:"Alright men!Make sure to come after lunch to host."

Everyone went off to go to their next class.

Me and nagisa walk side by side towards math.

Words counting:
465