1st Day

When nagisa and karma got out of the car the first words that come out of them was.

Nagisa & karma:The school is Pink!

Karma:Nope Nope Nope Nope this is worse,the freaking school is Pink.Like who pant their school pink nagisa.

Nagisa:Well we have to get It through karma.

Karasuma:we will pick you up later bye.

Bitch-sensei:Well pick you up during class or not for a mission later.Got that.

Karma:alright

Nagisa:okay

When blueberry and stawberry said there good bye karasuma and bitch-sensei left to work.

Karma: Let's get this day over with.

Nagisa: alright karma-kun ^_^

While nagisa and karma were walking to the gate and to class they could hear the students wispering.

???:Are they new here.

???:There cute!

???:I like the one with the blue hair.

Blueberry and strawberry hear and sigh by that.

They both went to the principal offece to grab there sceadrel for classes.

Karma:I hope none of the A-D classes from our school come here.

Nagisa:Yeah me too...look there is A-1 class.Let's go.

Karma:fine

When they got inside the class was silent and then the teacher said something.

Teacher:Oh you must be the new students.Class we have two new students joining us now.Please introduce the class please.

Nagisa:Hello I am nagisa shiota.

Karma:Hey I am karma akadine (Is that how It spell)

Teacher:now is there any question for those two?

???:were was you old school?

Karma:Well the school we went is Kunugigaoka Junior high school.We both went to the same classes.But the school got clossed down beacuse of of something we do not know (he is acting)

???:How come you diyed your hair red and nagisa blue?

Both:we were born with It.

???:why is nagisa is weiring a boy's uniform exapt a girl?Are you a girl?

Nagisa is getting mad again because they think he is a she.Karma looked at him and sigh.

Karma:He is not a girl but a boy.He just like his hair long.

Nagisa was mumbleing something about his mom.

Teacher:Okay now could you please sit down un the back next to the window.

Karma: Let's go sit down.

When they sit down in front of them weir twins and a girl that is dress as a boy.But they were wispering about something.

AFTER CLASS

Before Karma and nagisa were about to exit the classroom.The two twins has pick them up and took them somewere.

Karma:What the Hell!!!

Nagisa:AHH!!!

They were sreaming to the twins to let them go.Until they stop at music #3 and open It.There were roses falling and a really bright light so we clossed our eyes.After when we open our eyes we see one tall blonde hair guy,one with black hair with glasses,a other tall guy with black hair with no glasses,and one small hoy with blonde hair and holding a pink bunny.Then they say....

The host club:WELCOME.

Sorry,sorry,sorry I have not been putting parts on every one of my books.Because summer vacation (no school) is coming up (I leave at june 3rd ) so I got a lot of work to finish and more projects to do.Sorry but when summer starts I will be posting more chapters on every one of my books.Sorry.