chapter 25

Nagisa pov.

After our talk with haruhi our limo stop,I look outside and notice we are already here,our Butler David open our door.

David:"Here we are nagisa-sama and karma-sama,sebastian and a couple of maids are already makeing dinner for you and your friends."

"Thank you David,you may go now."

David bow to me and karma and walk out to the garden to I think help the gardener.I look at haruhi and everybody,I try to hold my laugh on how surprise they look.

Karma:"Well here were we live now don't be too surprise nagisa and I try to make it not to big."

Heh yeah not to big even though love, it was your idea on how our house supose to look like and how big while I take care around the house.

Haruhi:"Big! The house is like a 6 story house or probely more!"

Sigh karma just want to show off doesn't he.

tamaki:"I thought commeners aren't this rich...its even bigger than my house."

"Everybody just follow me inside the house,we can even give you a tour if you all wanted."

kyoya:"That is nice of you nagisa."

"well I try."

While I am taking them inside with my karma beside me behind me everybody is looking around them admire how beautiful it is,mostly the flowers since I love to garden flowers at times,hey even though I have maids and butlers I still want to help around and not be lazy all the time.Even though how much times the maids said they will do it and doesn't want my hands to get dirty,and I kept telling them why and let me help they just said they are all grateful karma and I help them to find a place to live,how nice I treat them and not mean as there use to be masters,since some use to have masters while the other half are poor but good talent.They are just happy to know karma and I are safe.

I open up the doors and I see two rows on each side of the door and they all said while bowing down....

Maids & Butlers:"Welcome home nagisa-sama and karma-sama!"

Sigh just like the same thing every day they do...