The host club

Sorry sorry sorry sorry I am so sorry.That I have not updated chapters on my books.
But here is a new chapter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After the group of people say welcome,the twins were still holding them.Karma looked at nagisa.Nagisa sigh and nooded.They both jumped of from the twins and did a back flip away from them.

The glasses guy snap out and said.

???:You two must be nagisa and karma The new students at class A-1.

Nagisa:How do you know our names?

The girl with brown hair and is weiring a boy's uniforms said.

???:He looked up at everyone and know who they are.

Karma:Well that is creepy and nagisa let's go there about to call us any minute.

Karma hold nagisa hand and dragg him to the doors.

The twins:Ohh no you don't!

The twins both blocked the doors for them not to escape.

Twins:Hey Boss can we make them join the host club.They are already popular by the school.

Glasses guy:That is true.They got at least half of the Girls from the whole school and some of the boys as well.

The blonde tall guy:mmmmmm?(thinking)

The short blonde hair guy:It'll be more fun with new people right takashi.

The tall black hair guy:Yep.

Nagisa:sorry but can we go and who are you all?

The glasses guy: I'm kyoya.

One of the twin:I'm hikaru
The other twin:I'm kaoru
Both:And were the hitachiin twins!

The Brown hair girl:I'm haruhi fujioka nice to meet you.

The short blonde boy:I am mitsukini haninozuka but you can call me honey for short,this is takashi but you can call him Mori,right takashi.

Mori:yep.

The tall blonde:And I'm tamaki and what is your name princess.

Out of no were he handed nagisa a rose from a vase and gave It to her.karma was getting mad at tamaki thinking he could go all over to his nagisa.
Nagisa took the rose and put It back to the vase.

Nagisa:The roses will die fast if there not with their family.

Karma just smirk at tamaki that nagisa will not become a Roy that easy to a guy like him.Or even fall for him. Because he is mine.
(Karma:'of course my blueberry would not fall for anyone exept me because he loves me and I love him'.  Author:'I could make him fall in love with someone else and he will leave you just like that.'  Karma:'Don't you daré'!  Author:'Try me!' Nagisa:'Please don't let me fall in love with anyone please author-chan'. He ask in a cute voice and doing thepuppy eyes.  Nagisa:'I only love karma please.'  Author:'Fine anything for you nagisa,why do you have to be so cute!'I ask hugging him.He hug back.  Author:'now back to the story'!  Karma:'you two forgot I was still here!')

Nagisa:Hello and nice to meet you all I am nagisa and this is karma.

Karma:Hey.

The twins:Karma...that is a weird name.

Karma:Shut It!

Tamaki:Um Okay but can you join the host club please.We would love if you join.

Nagisa:Well um yo-

Nagisa was cut of by his lover.

Karma:I am sorry but we can not were to busy today.

Honey:But can you two at least stay to see if you will like it please.

Honey ask while holding his Pink bunny.

Nagisa and karma took out there phones and looked at the time.

Nagisa:Karma we got time left.Let stay and see if we like It or not.

Karma:Fine only for you.

Nagisa gave karma a smilled.

Karma:Fine we will stay to see if we like It or not.

Then later karma wisper something to nagisa.

Karma wispering:When those two come and These guys así question we say nothing.

Nagisa:Okay.

Karma:Ohh Yeah that reminds me haruhi why do you have to dress up like a boy aren't you a-

Nagisa:a girl.Or are the host club make you do It?

The whole exept kyoya and Mori were shocked at them.

Haruhi:I guess there more smarter than you guys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys I need help really do!Can you please comment down bellow of what type will nagisa and karma be!
And I will type the person name who gave out the types for nagisa and karma.
Please It will really help please.

And thank you for reading as well please vote and comment.