chapter 11

Here is chapter 11!
Now before I start who here ship Harry and Draco from Harry Potter because I know I do.

Nagisa pov.
We were all eating until my phones is ringing.

"Ah um excuse me for a moment...."

I went to the fardest córner away from them.I pull the phone and check...It was karasuma.I could tell the host club are trying to hear what will be said exept karma, haruhi,mori,and kyoya.

"Hello"

Karasuma:"nagisa is karma with you right at the moment?"

"Yes he is here with me and some other people"

Karasuma:"great you ser we found the target in a abanding building a few miles away.I send my wife to come and pick you up.And don't worry I told the principal that you will be pick up through the whole day."

"Alright thank you karasuma bye."

I pull my cell phone back to my pocket and ran up to karma."

(Bold is english)

Tamaki:"is everything alright nagisa"

The twins:"Who is karasuma?"

"Don't worry"

Karma:"is It karasuma?"

"Yep he said he found the target a few miles from here and that bitch-sensei will pick us yo so we have to hurry up."

Karma:"yes finally for some action."

"Yep"

Haruhi:"is everything alright?"

"Un yeah It's just our boss wants us for something.So haruhi could you maybe come over our house at the weekend if your not busy?"

Haruhi:"sure that will be fine."

Karma:"let's go nagi:"

"Yeah Yeah bye."

Host club:"bye"

We both ran outside and we see bitch-sensei there.

Bitch-sensei:"finally let's go before we miss him."

Blueberry & stawberry:"alright"

For that we left.

I know I know It's short but I am really sorry I am at the store with my family buying costumes for Halloween for my school were going as.The only costumes that catch my eyes is a vampire dress costume I like.

So what costume are you going to weir for Halloween?