chapter 33

Nagisa pov.

I ran off from our room to look for honey...

' Why did honey scream!? Did a enemy came for us?! Or did he got hurt! No don't think negative that will only bring the worse to think. He might just got scared or got lost, after all this is a big house so any one could get lost. Oh I just hope he is okay.'

I kept running around the house looking for honey but can't find him anywhere.

' Uh where can he be I look through his room first but found nothing. I found Mori while searching around the halls, and he told me that he was also looking for honey as well. He also said he just went to the bathroom but when he got back honey wasn't there at all. Could he be outside? Well it's not bad to look, I told Mori to wake up everyone and help us look for honey.'

I jump outside from the closest window and land safety to the ground. I started to look around from my spot. I didn't see anything different so I started to walk around and check for anything different.

 'I have a slightly feeling a enemy may took him. But how can a enemy go pass through our security alarm. Either there professional or they may have hack in to get inside easy without letting the alarms go off. I need to make a note for asking karasuma for updating our alarms system again.'

I started walking until I heard someone yell, I ran off to where I heard that small noise. The small yell came from our backyard small forest. I ran like my life comes to an end, I look side ways and up to the trees looking where that noise came from. I stop when I heard people arguing, I climb up to the trees making sure I don't make a single noise. I look over towards to the people all gather up looking at something. I went a little closer to know what they where looking at, I notice it had honey blonde hair and also has a small height. I came a little bit more closer, and finally realize it was honey!

' So I was right, all this trouble was because of them. Some people hated us, some people hated or get jealous of us because we got the rewards money for killing koro-sensei, or maybe because they were envy of us getting more attention or more money than other assassins. wait not now of thinking of all of this, I need to save honey right now.'

I jump down from my spot making much they heard me.

" Was it really necessary to kidnap my guest, that was really unkind of you to do that."

I gave them all my innocent smile and making sure I give out a little blood lust to making them shiver from there back. Noticing my blood lust they all got scared but put up a brave mask. I look over at honey and thank god he is unconscious. A brave guy came up...

??: " I am Mason also know as Death Punch the number 1 best assassin."

Okay that made me laugh, I couldn't hold it when he said he was the number 1 best assassin out there. I mean really haha.

" hahahaha nice one really but best assassin really! You just got scared from a kid, and that kid is me, for putting out a little blood lust out. Let me guess your precious boss told you that, well now we know you are easily to fool."

He was getting angry and angrier by the minute I kept talking about him, sigh I think karma sadistic must came over to me as well. Well I can't help it I had to make fun of him saying he is the number 1 best assassin.

Mason:" Look here child are you the so called nagisa that lives here."

" Who knows maybe I am maybe I'm not."

Mason:" I am not here to play games, now tell me or this guy will get hurt."

' Sigh it was fun while it lasted.'

" Fine I am."

Mason:" Your the guy every boss wants to have even a guy named karma. Huh I think it was a big lie about you being the best after all, I just see is a wimpy kid in front of my eyes."

' Okay that does it.'

" Let honey go or else."

Mason:" I'll like to see you try kid."

A/N:" I am so sorry I just have been busy these last 2 months that has past. I took my relax time to write every one this chapter hoping every one will forgive me. So sorry.