chapter 24

Nagisa pov.

Haruhi still have her blush then ask the next question...

haruhi:"D-do anyone y-you two know goes to o-ouran?"

"No I do not think their is anyone that goes to this school yet....Is there karma-kun?"

I look at karma,he stay quite for  while then answer.

Karma:"Maybe,who knows...maybe kayano did since she did took a test to see is she got accepted to this school but she told nobody if she did or not got accepted."

"Oh yeah she did,but we have not seen her since our graduation party,I wonder how she is doing right now."

Haruhi:"Um..sorry to ask but who is kayano?"

I see karma smirk a little...

Karma:"Oh she is our friend of ours that has a huge crush on nagisa,she tried so hard for nagisa to notice her,but nagisa heart already has someone she likes,kayano even told me she will not give up and will continue trying to get nagisa heart until she die.But since we have not seen her around we thought she gave up already."

Haruhi looks kinda hurt but put her smile on.

haruhi:"Wow I never knew there are more people out there trying to win their crush heart,even though their crush likes someone else."

"More people out there? Does that mean you meet someone that acts like thats?"

Haruhi:"Ah yes well you see there is a girl that her name is renge thought kyoya-senpai is her fiance and move to this school to met him.But she mistake kyoya-senpai as a game character she is in love with or to say obsess with,until finally someone step up and make her realized he is not her fiance."

Karma:"Wow I will say they are both crazy."