chapter 8

Hey right now I am at infront of my school at 7:07pm since there is a basketball game going on for my little sister.But I am outside writeing for you all bye!

Haruhi:"come on class is about to start."

We both follow haruhi inside the classroom.We both sat down and waited for the teacher.The class have been waiting for the teacher for 5 minutes....yep she was late.

Nagisa pov.
The class have been waiting for 5 minutes!......later a other teacher came in and said...

Teacher:"I am sorry to say this but your teacher is sick today so you have to stay here but you guys could have free time but no funny business."

For that she left.The students started to moveing around.My karma went up behind me but mostly next to the window.

Karma:"Nagisa I'm bored."

"Sorry karma but there is nothing else to do now."

Karma:"Could I play with your hair just for a while please nagi."

"........fine since your bored."

Karma:"yay!"

He started to take off the bands off from my hair.Some students started to look but I don't care because karma hands are warm when he plays with my hair.

Haruhi started to walk up to me and karma as well as the twins.

Kaoru:"wow nagisa!If you were really were a girl I would go out with you."

I could sense karma getting mad by what kaoru said to me.

Hikaru:"But kaoru you said you would never ever leave me."

Kaoru:"I'm sorry hikaru I didn't meant that way."

They both started there brotherly love towards eachother...I could even see a couple of girls blushing by that.

Haruhi:"sorry to say this to you nagisa but wow nagisa-kun you really do look like a girl when your hair is down It's pretty but if you hate your hair long why can't you cut It?"

"Nah I'll leave It I kinda like It."

Haruhi:"oh"

I could tell karma is doing a french braid.Some students were still looking at us some blushing some wispering cute.Even haruhi and the twins were still looking how karma is making a french braid...I mean he got a couple of practies by Río and a couple of girls from class 3-E.

Karma:"And...done now you can't take off your braid nagisa since I work hard on It."

"....fine I won't take It off."

Karma:"good."

A random girl:"Karma-kun how did you make such a pretty french braid maybe you could teach me."

I could feel a murdered spree going around me I could feel that girl made a shiver as well as the twins and haruhi but only them since I kept It low.

Karma looked at me and looked back at the girl.

Karma:"I am sorry but I am a busy man at my time so no thanks plus I promise nagisa I could take him to a cómic books collection I have right nagisa."

I glared at the girl no one and I do mean no one is going to steal my karma away from me.

"Yeah that is true."

The girl glared at me and walk off...I could tell we were going to see her again.

Karma:"I hate girls who act they will get what ever they want really."

Karma wisper to the twins and haruhi as well as me so other people won't listen.

Twins:"so your taken?"

I looked up to karma.He looked down at me and looked back up.

Karma:"Well that is for you two to find out."

Twins:"challenge actepted!"

Then the bell rang we all for ready for the next class.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Words counting:585