chapter 29

Karma pov.

' Sigh I just hope that four-eyes don't push my nagisa for question, really they all need to be on their own bussiness. Not going to other people personal lives and find out everything they do or hope to do.'

I am walking and taking them towards the music room that is full with instruments for someone to come and play on one. When we made it everyone went of to look at them.

' Sigh why can't I at least torture them but I can't since I promise my nagisa I won't torture them. Just why..... and also I don't want the devil side of nagisa to come get me for hurting them. Since I am the only one that can be a true devil.'

I notice haruhi came over...

Haruhi:" How many instruments do you guys even have?"

" Well we have every kind of instruments, but we don't use them all the time. Sometimes our friends use them when they visit or our maids or butlers use them as well."

Haruhi smile at me...

Haruhi:" You and nagisa are the best, you know that right. You and nagisa seems like your the parents to everyone who lives here. And you don't even force them to anything at all."

I was about to answer to her when tamaki and mori and Honey came over.

Tamaki:" This is amazing karma-kun, you have every instruments I could even think of here in this room."

Mori:" Impressive."

Honey:" Hey karma-chan do you play on any of these instruments?"

" Well I could play the piano, the flute, the guitar, and last the violin. While nagisa plays the piano, cello, and the harp."

Honey:" Wow! Hey karma-chan maybe one day can you and nagisa play a song for us please."

" Maybe"