chapter 14

Here is chapter 14!!!!

Nagisa pov.
Karma:"so want to go to the park nagisa?"

"Yeah sure karma-kun."

Yay a date with karma!Since when was the last time we went on a date...wait is this even is a date or just a hangout...I hope It is.

Karma:"alright let's go get change then."

"Alright."

We both went upstairs to go change since we both are still in our pajamas.

*Time skip*

We were both walking around the park holding hand in hand.

Karma:"want to go get some icecream nagisa? I think there one close from here."

"Sure lets go."

We both started to walk at the icecream shop.He told me to wait outside so he could buy us some.I tryied to stop him so I could play but he wanted too so he went inside the store.

I waited until there was one person came up to me that I wish he wasn't.

Jack:"hey blueberry!I didn't know you walk around here at this comener place."

Why....why! Wait did he called me blueberry!?

"Yes I do Jack now my question is why are you doing in a comener place when your not in your rich home doing something exept following me around."

Jack:"ahh don't be like that babe,hey let's go to the movies my treat princess~"

Uhhh why cant he forget about the movies!I swear if my karma doesn't come any second their will be blood here.

When I was about to answer someone put there hand on my waist and pull me closer to there chest.I blushed when I notice karma have pull me closer.

Karma:"sorry nagisa the line is too long let's go somewere else,oh and Jack if I'm correct."

I see Jack just shiver by the blood lust karma was having and the hard glare he is putting.I called It the demon glare since who ever karma gives the demon glare they shrink away in fear,sometimes people call him a demon,but he is my demon.

Karma:"don't ever call my blueberry babe,princess,or blueberry ever again or you will never see the daylight again got It."

Jack:"y-yeah s-s-sure bye!"

Jack ran off like his life depends in It.

I hug karma and tip it toe and gave him a long kiss that was full of love and passinate not rough kind of kiss.

"Thank you karma I love you."

Karma hug me back and kiss my forehead than Lips.

Karma:"I love you too princess and if I ever see him all around you I'll break his bones up every single one of it."

"I know you will."

We both started to walk back home before going to go buy icecream for to eat.

Words counting:
466