chapter 19

Sorry if I took so long.

Karma pov.

Oh lord I can not wait to kill that fucking shit blonde head Jack,thinking he could touch my nagisa like that.

*flash back*

Heh nagisa is so cute when he blushed.

I am walking to my next class where a blueberry would not be here with me this time.

Even though its only for one class time I already miss him.I open the doors of my next class that is music.I hated it already when I was partner up with a girl name mia Who kept asking to me to go out with her.I kept telling her no and already got a lover but she won't stop fucking asking me.

When I step in mia already put her hand on my hand.

mia:"hey love I already got a song for you and me to sing!"

What the fuck.

"Don't touch me and for the last time I already got a lover who I am already happy with and nothing is going to change that."

mia:"Really then who is she? I bet I am already better than her anyway,since I am really rich and popular.So why not go out with me."

"No way in hell my lover is a 1000 times more better than you could ever be or probely more than a 1000 times so stop asking me already."

mia:"That is so a lie,anyway if I were you I should check your phone to see new messeges.But do not worry I am not given up just yet."

With that she went towards her friends,out of curious I check my phone to see if I got any messeges.There is one but the number is block to see.I clicked it and a photo came up.It is a photo of my nagisa sitting on top of that fucking basterd Jack in a really wrong way.

*end of flash back*

I have not been talking to nagisa the whole day until we go back to our house.Also now I need to fight the urge to go straight to Jack house and kill him- wait no I'll kidnap him,let him see I am the only one able to touch nagisa,and last I will kill him very slowly while in pain.But I can not only unless I am reported to do so from the boss.I still think that his plan on letting on us go to high school to live on normal high school lives for a while is stupid.I mean we already got a Job as a assassin for the government that pays a lot of money,we both have a house,and we have eachother as well.But no.Now I have to wait for the host club to leave our house after school so I could be alone with nagisa.

sorry if its short.