chapter 26

nagisa pov.

"Guys how many times do I have to say it,you all don't need to greet us every time we come home."

One of the maids came up to me and hold my hands looking really happy.

maid:"nagisa-sama how many times do we have to say to you we are happy doing this since how many times you and karma-sama save all of us."

kyoya:"sorry to interrupted but may I ask what do you mean karma and nagisa have save you all?"

A other maid came up and answer his question....

maid:"Well before we got  job here,some of us work with an awful masters that use us as for pleasure,torture,or for practicing killing.During those times some of us got bruseis or deep cuts,our use to be masters does not let us go look for a doctor.So some of us ran away,we stayed at the streets for weeks until nagisa and karma offer us a job and a place to live.we hesitated but agreed.He took us all to see a doctor.Until a month later more people came to work here as well,we were kinda surprise when they said they were poor,no house to stay,and no more family left.Karma-sama and nagisa-sama treat us like family would,we are all greatful for our new masters."

Then all the butlers and maids turned towards us and again bowed.

All maids and butlers:"Thank you!"

I try not to cry but small tears came out of my eyes.

"You guys are so sweet."

Then again one of the Butler came and clapped his hands....

Butler:"Alright everybody lets go back to work now! Nagisa-sama karma-sama is their anything I could do right now to help?"

karma:"Not right now but thanks for asking."

the Butler bowed and walk out to clean some where.Haruhi came up towards us and smile...

haruhi:"You guys are really something you know,but that was really sweet of you for helping them."

Honey:"I didn't know people could be so mean."

karma:" the world isn't perfect."

"alright so do you guys want to look around then,and later after dinner haruhi and I could make lunch for tomorrow."