chapter 32

Nagisa pov.

"Alright can everyone please take a seat and diner will be ready."

*time skip*

Tamaki:" Thank you nagisa-kun and karma-kun for dinner today and letting us visit your lovely home."

"Don't worry about it really, now I think haruhi and I should start making lunches for tomorrow. Karma could you please show our friends to their room to sleep in for the day?"

Karma:" sure, now every one please follow me."

While karma is taking everyone upstairs I turned to haruhi and smile.

"So shall we get started now?"

Haruhi:" yeah let's start since we both do need sleep after we are done making the lunches."

"Alright the faster we make them the faster we go to bed. Okay now let me show you were the kitchen is at."

Me and haruhi walk towards the kitchen talking about what should we both make for everyone.

*Time skip*

"Sigh finally we are done, what time is  it?"

I look through my phone and notice it was already 9:00pm. Every one must be asleep right now. I walk down and straight mine and karma room. I open the door and notice karma was still awake playing with his phone. I close the door behind me and he look up from his game. He open his arms asking to cuddle. I giggle a little...

"Wait after I am done changing okay?"

Karma:"why can't you sleep with your clothes your wearing right now?"

"You really want me to cuddle with you in this dirty shirt with a couple of crumbs on it?"

Karma look straight in my eyes and answer with a seriously tone.

Karma:"yes "

I laugh...

"No love, just let me change alright."

Karma:"fiiinneee just make it quick, I haven't got a cuddle with you for almost a whole day."

I giggle by his cuteness on how much he wants to cuddle with me.

"Don't worry I feel the same way when we don't cuddle for a day love. It will only be a sec okay."

Karma:"...fine"

I smiled at him, I walk towards my closet and pick out my pajamas. I took off my shirt first and started to take off my pants until I have felt hands around my waist.

"I thought I said wait until I change?"

Karma:"you take to long, and how can I not touch you when I see my sexy shirtless boyfriend before my eyes."

"You see me shirtless all the time!?"

Karma:"....yeah well it's your fault for taking too long."

"I only took 10 seconds you needy devil."

Karma:"I'm your needy devil, snake."

"Heh and I am your snake my lovely devil."

He started to kiss my shoulder all away up towards my neck. I moved my head slightly at the other side to make more room for him to explore. Then he started to suck and finding my sweet spot. I immediately made a small moan when he had found it. He notice and kept sucking leaving a hickey on my neck. He stop and turned me around to face him. He lean over for a kiss which I gladly let him. I put my arms over his neck and he put his hands around my waist.  He kept kissing me until I heard someone screaming my name outside of our room.

???:"Nagi-chan karma-chan anybody here!!"

I stop the kiss and look towards the door.

"Was that honey?"

Karma:"who cares let's continue."

He went in for a other kiss until I put my hand over his mouth to shut him up. He looks disappoint for not continuing our make out session.

Honey:" Is anybody here?! I am lost?!"

"That is honey! I should go help him out."

Karma:"But wwhhyy."

"I am sorry love we will continue on later. I should go help honey now. So just go to bed I will be with you later."

Karma:"fine... But you should put on a shirt, I don't want anyone else looking at you like I do."

"Fine."

I grad a shirt and put it on, I ran towards the door and open it. Before I left I turned around ran back to karma and gave him a short kiss on the lips.

"Love you"

He smiled and said back....

Karma:"And I love you too."

I ran back towards the door and ran off looking for honey.