Chapter 28

Hello everybody! Here is chapter 28, and before I start I want to say at chapter 27 when karma say mi amore. I found out amore is in italy and amor is spanish. Sigh I couldn't even recognize my own language so again sorry I am just a bad at spelling so sorry, I will fix it later. And sorry if I took so long, it was because wattpad decided to let me do this chapter 2 times or was it 3 times.

Nagisa pov.

I turn around and realize karma was right, I blush in embaressment...

"I am sorry."

Kyoya:" Mind telling what language was thats?"

Karma:" Its spanish four-eyes."

" Karma thats mean, anyway lets go towards our group now."

Now everyone went to their group karma decided to take them towards the hang out rooms, the kichen, and maybe towards the gaming room. I turn around towards my group and ask...

" Well were do you guys want to go to?"

Kyoya:" Well nagisa were do you suggest we go."

Twins:" We are fine either way." 

" Well....lets go outside towards the flower garden in the backyard?"

Twins:" Outside! Yay!"

Kyoya:" That's fine."

We all walk towards the backyard, when we made it the Hitachiin twins run around while looking around the flowers. Kyoya and I sat down on the chairs looking at the twins running around.

" Aren't you going to look around senpai."

Kyoya:" No thank you, but I want to ask a couple of questions."

' sigh this again really, has he already got enough from making haruhi ask questions towards us. I guess this hungry answer guy can't get enough. But oh well, this is going to be fun.'

" Sure senpai, I don't see the problem with that."

Kyoya:" When did you buy this mansión with karma? But if I remember you said or was it karma said both of your parents are away. So is this mansión yours or one of your parents?"

" Well this is karma and mine mansión not our parents, and our parents left before we brought the mansión."

kyoya:" So you are saying you two brought this mansión when your parents left on vacation? What would your parents say about this? And were did you two even have the money to buy all of this?"

" Well karma parents are already rich and I earn my money by lets say a... game. And about our parents wouldn't even care on what we di- I mean they let us."

' shit I hope he didn't caught that.'

Kyoya gave me a raise eyebrow and write it down on his black notebook. Before he could ask anymore questions hikaru and kaoru came back to us.

Hikaru:" Nagisa they are so much flowers here-"

Kaoru:" And they are so beautiful to look at for hours."

twins:" You and your butlers and maids did a good job."

"Thank you hikaru and kaoru."

Hikaru:" It's alright if our mother come with us next time to look at the flowers here at your house?"

"Sure just remind me on what day your mother got time to come over."

Twins:" Thank you nagisa."

"Alright lets go to the living room next, and kyoya we can continue later or if you already finishing asking questions?"

Kyoya:" It's alright I still have questions, but I could wait."

' Thank the lord, now I need to hope my devil didn't scare his group is now my worry.'

"Alright now follow me towards our next stop."

With that we all start walking towards our next stop.