chapter 6

I am so sorry really I am so sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry I am really am.
When I got to a new school year and I thought this will be easy since my teachers don't give us homeworks at the weekend.
And I am wrong so wrong because we got new teachers and my favorites teachers left :'(
And one of my teachers at language arts give us homeworks every day and I still have to do them since I don't want to be sit out or get in trouble!
Same with the other ones but glad one of my favorite teacher stay.
But here is my sceadual
School ends and back home
3:00-3:45pm
Eat when back and do chores if It is my turn
3:45-4:10 or chores 3:45-4:30pm
Then do homeworks and help my younger sibblings homeworks is
4:30-7:15 (yes that is true) when I'm done with homeworks but to help my younger sibblings is 4:30-8:10pm.
Then father said time to go to sleep...yes I do have a time to go to sleep.
But I don't go to sleep at that time in my room and my family does not know I go to sleep at 1:00am or 2:00am instead.And wake up yo go to school is at 6:05am...so that is why.
But here is chapter 6!!!

Nagisa pov.

When we came back to the room when the twins...um...intrupted our moment.We both saw tamaki sitting in a royal chair and with the host members around him.

Tamaki:"Boys we all decided that you and karma are going to be a host for now on!"

"Wait what."

Karma:"he said we will be a host now on."

"Um sorry to say this tamaki-senpai but no sorry but no."

Before we could leave honey went up to me and held my arm...but I'm surprise on how tight he could do a grip on my arm with that small body is what...but I did not hurt...he looked up to me in a puppy eyes.I have a feeling that if I say no then I could hurt his feelings sooooo....

"Hey karma why don't we wait and see if we liked It or not It might be fun at least?"

Karma gave me a smile and said

Karma:"sure why not anything for you nagisa-chan."

I did not yell at him for adding chan at the last of my name so I let him just for once that is all.

Kyoya:"Well the bell could ring any moment so you two could come in the music room after lunch and after school okay."

Karma:"alright let's go nagisa."

"Comeing comeing bye see you tomorrow!"

We both run out of their and towards the gate and wait for bitch-sensei.

"Soooo do you like that club members at least there?".

Karma:"Yeah they kinda seem cool."

"Good couse I don't want you to get kick out at least from here."

I tip e toe up and kiss his rightcheek.He blushed a little so cute.

Bitch-sensei:"are you two done getting all lovey dovey there?"

Karma:"yes we are but I do know you do It with karasuma all lovey dovey as well am I wrong?"

Bitch-sensei blushed a little and said

Bitch-sensei:just get in the car.

Both:"all ready on It."

We both sat in the car and wait until we go home.
++++++++++++++++++++
I AM SORRY I know this is short but I am getting a little sleepy sorry really but bye!