chapter 16

Here is chapter 16!
Sorry if I took long I'm just practiesing my part for a play my school is doing,It's mostly like a Christmas play instead,and I was trying to get a boy out of my head on what happen at my school dance.

Nagisa pov.

I am packing my stuff towards my next class...the only one class without karma....and only one class that I have to stay with a perv...wow my day is going great.

Karma:"I'll see you later nagi,make sure you don't miss me that much nagisa-chan~"

I feel a slightly blush comes towards my face I look straight at him and said.

"Kaaaarrrrmmmmaaa please stop calling me nagisa-chan really I'm not a girl!"

Karma:"*laugh* you can't really blame me nagi with that women look a like body and with long hair really we all can't."

"....maybe I should cut my hair?"

When I said that his face was priceless I am trying to keep my laugh.But I can't help It I love to tease him sometimes or just to say stuff to make him make a face just like that on what I'm seeing.

Karma:"....no no no please no nagisa!Please I'm only playing around you know that I love playing with your hair please don't."

Karma is giveing me...the....puppy eyes!My only weakness why!

"Karma please don't give me the puppy eyes.You know It's my only weakness against you!"

I some how forgot people are around staring I looked at them and started to blush.

I grab my stuff and turned to karma.

"I have to go to class karma I'll see you later and no I won't cut my hair I'm just playing around."

Karma:"*smirk* well let's see who is playing around tonight nagisa~"

The girls who still stay turned tomato red and started to wisper towards eachother...even I'm blushing tomato red.

Karma:"bye nagisa-chan~"

Then he went towards his class.While I'm still standing there blushing...I grab my stuff then went towards language art class with a perv as a partner.

Sorry It's short really

Words counting:
361