chapter 4

Haruhi:"I guess there more smarter than you guys."

Tamaki:"Wait What!Haruhi is Not a G-Girl she is d-defintly!NOT A g-girl!"

Karma:"Nagisa and I could tell when people are lieing but you are bad at lieing because you are slutering and It is easy to tell in all."

Kyoya:"Well nagisa and karma you found out haruhi secret then you must joined the host club."

Tamaki:"yes!! That is true! You must joined the host club to protect my daughter secret!

Nagisa:"but we have not see if we liked It or not."

Karma:"And you can't forcé someone to joined this club just to kept a secret safe.Were both are pretty good liers so we could kept her secret with out to joined this club."

Nagisa:"But Karma I want to see if I like this club since most of the school clubes are full of members already.

Karma:'Fine anything for you nagisa-chan~"

Nagisa:"Karma stop adding chan after my name I am not a girl!"

Karma:"ahh but your cute when you get mad blueberry."

Nagisa:"Ohh stop It already stawberry."

Karma turned towards the host club and said.

Karma:"fine here is a deal,we get to see if we like the host club or not,and you can't forcé us to joined or we will leave and not ever joined,Deal.

Kyoya:".....Deal...."

Nagisa:"alright so we just wait or what time does It open?"

Haruhi:"Well It mostly opens during luch time or after school."

Nagisa:"Yeah and one more thing."

Honey:"And what would that be nagi-chan."

Karma:"Well...."

Nagisa and karma turned to face the twins.

Nagisa:"I belive-"

Karma:"two twins-"

Nagisa:"stole our-"

Karma & Nagisa:" two phones that is why."

Tamaki:"Are they sikit or what when those two talk just like the twins!"

Hikaru:"I thought you two forgot."

Kaoru:"And while you two have been talking your phones have been ranging for a while."

Hikaru:"Yeah someone name karasuma?"

Nagisa:"What!! Why have you not told us."

Nagisa went up to kaoru And grab both his lover and his.Karma told nagisa he will call.

Karma:"I will be right back."

He went towards the doors and left.

Nagisa mumble:"I hope is not the mission"

Nobody heard him exept kyoya.

Kyoya:"And what do you mean by mission?"