chapter 7

Hello sorry I really am right now I am at my uncle house doing nothing but I am really glad I got some time off really.I have been really sad and stress over the pass week or 2.You see...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Some of my classmates are doing...
.
.
.
.
.
Drugs.There making drugs,or tradeing it off,or even smoke.They got seen by the teacher.One if them is expelled and other is suspended for a while.Some of my classmates and even me are sad that he is gone.I mean he wasn't a bad guy really It just he have trouble in life for him.Like you Lost a classmate then you lost a friend or a family.....
.
But here is chapter 7.

Nagisa pov.
We were at our room doing homework I finish early than karma.

"Hey karma do you want me to go get icecream downstairs for you and me?"

Karma:"Yeah that will be great thanks nagi."

I went downstairs and got one stawberry icecream and one blueberry icecream for me.When I went upstairs he was almost done.I went behind him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.He look up to me and smilled.I gave him his icecream and I sat next to him putting my head at his shoulder while eating my icecream.

When he was done with his homework and icecream same with my icecream he caryed me princess style and put me too bed.He lyeied down next to me with his arms around my waist.

Karma:"I love you nagisa."

I smilled

"I love you too karma"

At that we both fell asleep.

*Time skip*

I woke up by the alarm clock...I turned It off and look at karma.He is so cute when he is asleep.I felt like looking at him for hours and hours really I do love him.
He started to wake up he opened his eyes slowly and look at me.

Karma:*yawn* good morning nagisa did you slept well."

OMG his morning voice sounds so...so...sexy I have to say.I went up to his face and kissed him.He kissed back...about 5 minutes later after out of our make out heh I look at the clock we have to get ready for school.

"Karma let go of me we have to go to school today."

He wined for a little but let go.He got up as well as me and we both started to change clothes.

*Time skip*

After Bitch-sensei drop off us at the the front gate she looked up at us.

Bitch-sensei:"Make sure the twins don't steal your phones again you two might not know when our target will move Okay?"

"Alright bye bitch-sensei."

Karma:"bye"

When she left se both started to walk off to the classroom.During our walk we saw haruhi.She looked at us and smilled while went up to us.

Haruhi:"Hey do you guys want to walk to class with me?"

"Sure that will be okay."

She smilled at us and we three started to walk off to class.

Haruhi:"So are you two okay since karma-kun grad you so sudden yesterday and I am really sorry on what kyoya-senpai did yesterday as well."

"It is alright really haruhi."

Karma:"what happen yesterday with kyoya?"

"I'll tell you later okay."

Karma:"alright."

Haruhi:"come on class is about to start let's go."

Words counting:561