chapter 23

nagisa pov.

It has been 10 minutes but we still have to wait for 20 more minutes to get to our house,haruhi and I already know what to cook for everybody even karma talk at one point for a while.Haruhi looks at me and karma back and forth at times wondering if she wants to say something.

haruhi:"So if its okay to ask questions for you two? But if you do not want to its okay."

I look at karma and he nodded,if she ask any thing to personal I will lie.

"sure its is alright."

haruhi did not say anything at first,karma and I could tell she has a small microphone in her shirt and a other one in her ear like someone is telling her something.I have the slightly guess is kyoya the one asking the questions or probely the everyone from the club.

haruhi:"How did you two meet eachother?"

"Well we been close friends since the first two years of middle school,how we met is when we both found out we like the same superhero movie and comic books is Sonic Ninja.He invited me to go watch with him at the movie theatre.After that we hang out for a while,until for some reason karma started to ignore me.He got out of school for a while,I never meet him then since he doesn't answer my phone calls and I do not know where he lives.Until our final year through the first half of the month he show up,we talk for a little while and we are all good now,so then we became the best of friends."

Karma:"*wisper* Or probely more than that."

I hear him say in english in a wisper,thank the lord haruhi did not hear or if the microphone heard that.But I have the slightly feeling I am blushing a little.

haruhi:"Does your parents live with eachother?"

"I thought we told you guys already?"

She blush a little then said.

haruhi:"I-I was n-not listening at that t-time."

"Well karma parents are out traveling the world so they are rarely in home and my parents are mostly some where,but I have the slightest feeling they have abandoned me..."

haruhi:"Oh I am sorry nagisa,I did not mean it to bring it up sorry..."

She put her head down a little,I hate it when people look down at me for my parents,I mean my mom and dad did abandoned me after they found out I am dating karma,and why should I feel sorry towards them or sad is well my mom beat me up and dress me up as a girl.And my dad knows what is going on at home yet he doesn't come and help me,and that one time he almost rape me as well.So no I do not feel anything towards my parents after what they did to me.

"No its alright haruhi it wasn't your fault really so cheer up now,a beautiful girl like you should not be looking sad."

I could tell karma stared at me when I said that.

She looks up back to me and smiled while blushing.She nodded her head.

Haruhi pov.

What is this I am feeling...I never felt this way before...I mean it did for tamaki for a couple of times....but this is new.I look back at nagisa and she smiled back at me,I blush but smiled back at her.