chapter 20

Mia pov.

Why can't he see we are ment to be really! Maybe that blue crossdress girl is the problem,yeah maybe she is frocing him to be mean to me and not go out with me as well! That has to be it I mean who can't say no to me really.How can my brother like that girl I mean she is so ugly.But what if he actually is telling the truth that he is actually dating her,but why her and not me I am more the prettiest girl in the school,top at playing instrements,a fabulous singing voice,and also the top 25 students with the richies family.So how come he can't go out with me! He is perfect for me.....wait why can't I go ask his parents for a marriage for me and him.Then he with break up with that crazy flat chest girl and come running towards me.

*sigh*

I can already picture a wonderful life with him with our 8 children or probely more if he is the wild kind in bed.

*sigh*

I can't wait!

Nagisa pov.

I felt a weird vibe all of a sudden...

*dark aura*

Someone is planning to have a family with my karma!

God just wait when I get my hands on who ever is thinking about him and there future!

Karma pov.

I felt a weird vibe all of a sudden.....

*dark aura*

Someone is talking bad stuff about my nagisa!

Even if he thinks I am angry at him I am not I have just been thinking ways to kill Jack is all.

But wait when I get my hands on Jack and also that person who is thinking negatives thought on my blueberry and also my future.

When a strawberry and blueberry were thinking and having a dark aura,they did not even notice the host club looking at them in fear and also confusión.Even mori and kyoya show a little fear and cofusion.