chapter 31

Nagisa pov.

Karma:" Aren't you asking to many personal questions?"

So my love made the first move to ask kyoya-kun straight. I just sat back and enjoy the show for now.

Kyoya:" I'm sorry, you don't have to answer all the question I'm going to ask."

'Wow, he just want to find out about everything their is about us. I think karma is right about kyoya-kun looking through our information through the government.'

Karma was about to say something back until one of the twins came back holding a photo...

'WAIT!!'

'Isn't that our school photo with
Koro-sensei!
We didn't even check for the photos we had around the house.... wow okay we are dumb for not looking around. Okay here he comes just act natural and just say it's a our teacher dress in a octopus costume since he lost a bet, yeah that will work.'

Hikaru:" Hey nagisa what in the world is this thing? A octopus? And who are these people?"

'Control my anger, he doesn't know he is real but probably thinks it's fake.'

I look at karma, he is also trying to control his anger on what hikaru had said about koro-sensei.

Kyoya got up and look at the photo hikaru was holding. He look surprise but hide it quick so no one could look. He look at me and gave me a raise eyebrow.

"Well that is our middle school class, the octopus is our teacher. He lost a bet so we made him dress up as a octopus for us. So we took a photo to remember that day."

Kyoya:" Can I have his number so that I can ask him couple of queations."

I started to be quite for a while so did karma. Hikaru gave both of us a confusing look.

"I'm sorry....there was an... accident that happen during graduation. So we all hope he in a better life right now."

Hikaru gave both of us a sad look and surprisingly kyoya did as well.

Kyoya:"I am sorry about your lose."

Hilaru:"Are you okay karma-kun nagisa-kun?"

"Yeah were both okay so don't worry about it."

Karma:"Can we talk about it later I think dinner is going to start soon."

Karma got up and went towards the dinning room. I got up and tell everyone....

"Everybody dinner is about to start so can every one please follow me towards the dinning room."

I started to walk towards the dinning room with everybody else behind me.