chapter 21

nagisa pov.

I am still woried about karma....he does not act like this at times.But anyway I need to pack my stuff quick since everybody is outside waiting for me.So that the host club could come over to our house.

There finish,then I ran off to outside,While I was running a girl stop me by putting herself in front of me to stop.I look at her,she kinda reminds me of that slut Jack but in a girl versión.

?:"You must be nagisa right?"

She moved her head and walk around me...is she checking me out?

"um yes and who are you?"

She looks shock for a moment then turned a little angry.

?:"How can you not know me! I am the most popular girl in school and rich,has my brother ever told his girlfriend who I am."

"G-Girlfriend!"

I know she is not talking about my karma since one he does not have a sister and two is he ever told someone or everybody that he is dating me as boyfriend not girlfriend.

?:"Yes your boyfriend Jack."

"he is not my boyfriend! And who are you!?"

?:"Oh I have not introduce myself,I am mia brother to Jack and soon to be married to karma akabane,the richies girl and the most talented girl in the school."

I belived the world stop around me when she said soon to be married to my karma.

"What do you mean soon to be married to karma.I bet he does not know you or even likes you!"

mia:"What do you mean he does not like me! Of course he does!"

I looked at her angry and was this close setting off my bloodlust off.She looks at me and laugh.

mia:"What do you think he ever fall for someone like you! I bet you just want his dick am I correct.So that you could have two boyfriends! What a slut you are shiota!"

I look at her angry than I have ever been.My phone ring for new messege,I check and it was karma texting me if I was alright or why am I late a little and also every one is already here and waiting for me.I text him I will be down there in a sec.I looked back at mia,she smirk a little and said...

mia:"what some slut commener mens are asking what is takeing you so long so they will be able to fuck you senselest."

Now I am at my last Straw,I walk to her slowly and took out a pencil.She looked scared a little,until I put some bloodlust out,now she looks frightened now and took a step back.I was going to kill her until a teacher walks around the corner.I put my bloodlust away as well as my pencil.

teacher:"What is going on here? why are you two still here since school is closed now go home."

Mia still look frightened so I speak.

"I am sorry miss she just wanted to greet me here at school that is all."

teacher:"Oh well that is alright but go home now before I give you two detention."

"Alright bye mia."

I walk pass her before wispering....

"be afraid be verry afraid."

For that I walk out of school.