chapter 13

Here is chapter 13 everyone!

Nagisa pov.
I woke up early un the morning I was about to get up until I realize someone was holding me around my waist.I look and It was my cute karma.I look through the clock and It was 8:39 am!

'oh no were late for school!......oh wait It's saturday....yes so now I could spent time with karma.'

I decided not to go back to sleep since I couldn't so then I decided to stare at karma face or just play with his hair until he wakes up.

Later on about 15 minutes or so pass.He slowly open his eyes.

Karma:"ah good morning nagisa."

I blush a little and said.

"Good morning karma how did you slept?"

Karma:"Good."

I decided to go make breakfest for us...but the problem is karma is still holding me.
I tryed to get free from his strong grip after a while I gave up.

"Karma please let me go."

He tighten his grip a little more.

Karma:"no~ I want you here with me."

"But karma I need to go make breakfest for us."

Karma:"fine...only if you give me a kiss then I'll ley you go~."

"Fine"

I look at him a and gave him a kiss.His perfect lips for me always seems so affected that I want more.But then again I am hungry so I have to stop there.

"That is all you get for now karma...so let me go so I could make breakfest for us."

Karma:"isn't Sebastián making us breakfest?"

"I told him he could get a break for a couple of days now let me go."

Karma:"fine."

He let me go and I gave him a quick kiss and went to go change.I could feel karma is staring at me while I'm getting to change clothes.I mean I don't care he is my boyfriend so yeah....I mean I stare at him when he gets change.

When I was done I went downstairs towards the kichen.

*Time skip*

Karma came downstairs a while ago.But I was done I made blueberry pancakes,with scramble eggs,with bacon as well,and to drink is orange juice.

Karma:"thank you nagisa your food are always the best!"

He smilled at me I could feel a blush comeing up on my checks.

"Your welcome karma."

Then we started to eat and talk about what to do today.

Karma:"isn't haruhi comeing tomorrow?"

"Yes but since she doesn't know were we live we'll pick her up."

Karma:"alright."

Words counting:431