chapter 9

Before I start Who knows a boy band named BTS.If you do I love and I really do mean love there new video It's called DNA.There are a couple more vídeos I love.But anyway here is chapter 9 for you all.

Nagisa pov.
When class was done many people around me kept looking at me when I walk out.Every boy I walk past to blush,stare,or even whistle.They even ask if I was a real girl Who just act to be a boy.I am just glad karma does not have the same class as me right now or he would just beat every boy he walk past too.

I went towards language class....

*Time skip*

Teacher:"Alright now I will partner up with you all to right a poem in a diffrent language..first is...nagisa and...jack..second is...."

Later

Teacher:"now go to yours partner and talk what language or something."

I look around to find a guy named Jack.Then I found a blonde hair,blue eyes,and about a couple of cm taller than me like about karma height....I swear I could hear a couple of girls say lucky or something.

He went towards me

Jack:"Hi names Jack and your nagisa right beautiful."

What...what,what,what why am I partner up with a flirting guy here...I hope he will survived around karma.

I decided to play with him a little and show him my snake side play...

I smilled inocent

"Well yes and you must be Jack I guess I'm lucky to be partner up with you."

Jack:"Well you sertaly are..now let's Talk more about this poem how about you me tomorrow 5:00pm at the movies how about It ángel face."

"Well I am sorry but I am a boy and you are not my type so please shut the hell up and let's work because I don't feel like being around you any more."

I still smilled inocent to him.I mean karma is the only one for me my love of my life so yeah.

Jack was shock a little but put a smirk on...

Jack:"Well that does not bother me so how about It you me movies."

OMG he does not get the hint...

"No."

Jack:"A challenger I like guys who are challenger for me.Challenge Accept pretty face."

I really can't wait to kill him but I can't seresly he does not get a hint I don't want anything from him...why was I partner up with him out of all people.

Then the bell ring for lunch.

"Were doing the poem in french."

With that I left the room and went to the music room since were having a meeting and I can't wait for karma to taste my new récipe I made.

Words counting:469