Chapter 27

Hey guys I am feeling better now, and I just want to say is you all are the best thank you for waiting this long really. My sister thinks as well as my parents think its too early to play and get started with work when I just already heal up. So I beg them to let me just write down a couple of chapters is all on a couple of my books. So they let me and again thank you for waiting.

Bold mean english...

Nagisa pov.

"So do you all want to look around our house or just wait until after dinner then look around?"

Honey:"We all could look around right now nagi-chan."

"Alright but first we have to go in two group so the group that will go with me is kyoya hikaru and kaoru. And the group that will go with karma is tamaki, haruhi, mori, and honey."

' I just hope karma does not torture them...'

"Is that alright?"

Haruhi:"It will work."

Kyoya:"It's fine with me."

Tamaki:"Yay I could stay with my daughter while the perv twins won't be any were near her!"

Hikaru & Kaoru:"Hey who are you calling a perv!"

I sweatdrop on there actions so I ignore them and turn around where karma is.

"Karma promise me you would not scare them or hurt them."

Karma turned to look at me and smile innocent on me....

Karma:"Now what do you mean hurt them nagisa-chan"

I sigh....

"Please just don't hurt them love..."

Karma:"Fine I won't just for you only okay."

"Thank you love."

Karma:"You are welcome mi amore~"

"Was that spanish? Karma what does mi amore mean?"

Karma gave me one of those sexy smirk....

Karma:"Don't worry about it and I believe the host club stop fighting and looking straight at us." 

I look over at our guest and karma is right they are staring at us, I blush with embaressed ment.