chapter 34

Hey sorry.... I just have stuff in my mind to take off for a while... It's weird....but I want my readers know that I have found out I'm... Bisexual. I'm happy but at the same time frighten about my family and relatives will think... hahaha even one of my best friends...wait I still don't know if we're still best friends yet... she said I am sinning...but if she doesn't agreed or accept for who I am then she is not my friend. Sigh I finally got that out of my chest, also warning my writing on fights will probably be bad so here it is....

Nagisa pov.

"I'll like to see you try kid." Said mason with his ugly grin appearing in his face.

'Did he just call me a kid! Okay kidnapping honey was step one but calling me a kid or a weakling is crossing the line! I'll show him who is a kid.' I thought with killing spree lust around me.

I slowly walk towards mason with my hands in my pocket. Mason took a step back but yet again put his courage face mask up again, thinking this would be a piece of cake. But in reality he will get beaten up really easily.

Mason put out his knife and ran towards me, he tried to aim towards my neck but I took a step back and went behind him raising my leg up and kick his back. Making mason stumble a little but found his balance back.

He turned around and ran back towards me again. He raised his knife
and again aim towards my neck. I stayed at my same spot, when mason was close enough I again raise my leg and swing towards his arm where he is holding his knife. I hit his arm, mason let go his knife and hold his arm close to himself while taking a step back.

I then ran towards him raise my arm and started to punch and kick him. Even if he is in defence I find every free spot to hit, mason couldn't even attack but instead take every hit I attack with. Mason helpers were behind us watching in horror to see their boss getting beaten up easily.

I then went behind mason back and hit my final blow behind his neck to make him faint. I watch how mason fall down towards the ground, I ran towards his helpers and did the same thing on what I did to mason.

"And here I thought they were strong, guess it was just a big talk to make themselves look strong."

"N-nagi-chan?"

I turned around and froze, I see honey  started to stand up. He look around with a questioning way on where he was. 'Did he just see my fight? No if he did, I should have notice...'

"Honey! Are you okay? Did they hurt you?" I said with a worry face while running towards him.

I check over his arms and face to see if they did anything to him. Honey gave me a question face, until he turned serious.

"Nagisa there where people here looking for you and karma saying they needed to kill you. I was to late to warn you until they have hit my neck and made me faint. I'm sorry, but then... wait how am I outside? And... what those guys where the ones who wanted to kill you and karma. And they are sleeping?" Honey said looking behind nagisa watching mason and his helpers from the ground.

"Honey it's alright, I made it here on time to save you and knocked them out." I said towards honey trying to calm him down.

"You had fight them?" Honey said in a aww voice.

"Yeah I can fight, after all I do need to learn a couple of defence moves to survive. Hey let me go call karma so he can help me carry the bodies okay."

"Yeah, but while you're calling karma can he bring takashi?" Honey ask with his cute puppy eyes. Argh I can't resist his cute puppy eyes!

"Sure, after all you must be frightened right now. And need someone you know close to you." 

I stand up and pulled my phone up" and started to call my love.

"Nagisa! Are you okay?! Where are you? Mori and I are looking every where for you and honey!" Karma yelled in a worry concern voice.

'Aww he is worried about me.'

"Don't worry I'm outside in the middle of our forest. Hey can you come here and help me carry couple of bodies I just beaten up a while ago. Oh and also bring mori-senpai with you, honey needs him for comfort."

"Are you okay? How is honey? Who where the guys you just beaten up?" Karma said.

"Don't worry I'll tell you later now hurry up please."

"Alright let me just get Mori and we will be on our way." Karma said while walking around the house looking where mori could be.

"Alright bye." I said while pressing end call. I turned around and said to honey who was watching me the whole time.

"Karma and mori-senpai will be here in a sec. So now we just have to wait for them to be here and go home."

"Don't you need to call the police for those guys?" Honey said in a concern voice.

"Don't worry I will when we go back home. I'll just handcuffed them on to a chair and then call the police."

'More like calling karasuma and  bitch-sensei than the police officers. And to also remind karasuma to upgrade the house security to alert us anytime someone trespass into our house.'

"Oh alright, just make sure you don't get hurt along the way." Honey said towards me.

"Alright I won't."

"Nagisa!!" Karma yelled

I turned around and found myself into someone arms.