Chapter 3 - Ours

Camila has been staring at her phone for only god knows how long. She kept hoping that Lauren would call her or text her, anything at all. It's been three days since they last talked. There has been countless of times when Camila feels like calling her up, but she stopped as her thumb touched the call button.

She can't take it anymore. She might die if she didn't meet Lauren for even one more minute. Camila quickly stood up and changed into her nicest outfit, a pink shirt that Lauren bought for her. After satisfied with her looks, she head out of the house towards her one and only soulmate.

**
"I need more staffs. The office is so messed up right now." Lauren said to her aunt, Joanna.

Joanna looked at her slightly stressed niece.

"You got two girls..whatever their names are.."

"Vanessa and Ally." Lauren said, pissed.

"Camila was a great designer. Too bad she quit." Joanna said.

Lauren looked at Joanna upon hearing her Camila's name being mentioned.

"Your lesbian girlfriend." She added, smirking.

Lauren bit her lip, suppressing her anger. Joanna's tone was clearly insulting.

"Are you serious about being gay? It's not too late to..

"I was talking about the staffs." Lauren said, serious.

Joanna scoffed.

"Don't worry about that, I'll assign a new staff to your office soon."

"Really?"

Joanna nodded.

"Be nice to her."

**
"Let's go take a look at your new house!" Vanessa said as she trying to drag Lauren to the car.

"I feel like selling the house now.." Lauren said, weak.

Vanessa stared at her boss, didn't know what to do.

"Oh come on! Let's go!" Vanessa dragged her anyway.

Vanessa drive her car towards a house that Lauren recently bought for her and Camila. Lauren kept looking out the window.

"Am I too controlling?" she suddenly asked.