Chapter 14 - You

A/N: HUUUUUUUUGGEEEEEEEE DRAMA ON THE WAY!!! WARNING!

_________________________________________________________

Vanessa enters the elevator as she's about to go home. She sighed, and pressed the close button.

"Wait!"

Suddenly, a hand stopped the door from closing. The door opens, revealing the panting Ashley. Vanessa gulped as Ashley enters the elevator with her. Silence fell between them.

"Why did you help me?" Ashley asked, suddenly.

Vanessa kept silent.

"The report was clearly my fault and you have nothing to do with it. But why did you lie to Lauren about it?" Ashley keeps asking.

Vanessa looked away. Ashley stand in front of Vanessa and stared at her.

"Say something." 

 Vanessa slowly looked at Ashley .

"I..feel very protective of you." she said and Ashley was very surprised.

"And honestly, I don't have the strength to stay away from you anymore." Vanessa continues, staring straight into Ashley's eyes.

The elevator door opens, a few staffs enters. Vanessa quickly stepped out of the elevator. Ashley followed her.

"Then don't." Ashley said.

Vanessa stopped and turned to Ashley.

"Don't stay away from me." Ashley walked towards Vanessa and stopped right in front of her.

"Have you been reading Twilight?" she asked.

Vanessa stared at her, blank.

"N...No."

"But your words sounds familiar.."

"I didn't read the book, but I watched the DVD last night." Vanessa said, smiling.

**
Lauren glanced at the clock on her wall. It's already 11:30pm but Camila is still not home. She keeps walking back and forth, waiting for Camila. She's worried and angry at the same time.

Where are you?

She checked her phone for the nth time, but there's no new messages or missed calls. She called Camila's number again, but she only gets to the voice mail. Suddenly, she heard the sound of the front door opens. She stood still in the living room, waiting for Camila to walk in. Camila walked into the living room, and noticed Lauren standing there, crossing her arms. She seems angry. Camila sighed as she knows what comes next, another argument and she was right. 

"Do you know what time it is?" Lauren asked.