Chapter 32 - Campfire

"Stop the car!" Ashley shouted.

Lauren glared at her. 

"What's wrong with you? You don't like camping?" asked Dinah.

"Me? Camping? Are you kidding?!" Ashley said, panicked.

"Calm down, will you? I'm not really a fan of outdoor activities either but I can't say no to Camila." Lauren said, sighing.

"But why drag me into this?!"

"Vanessa is going too." Lauren said, flat.

"Vanessa?"

"Imagine this, you and Vanessa alone in the woods..don't you think that's a great idea?" said Lauren and then she was smirking.

Ashley stared at her cousin. Slowly her cheeks turned pink.

"Me and Camila alone in the woods.." Lauren said, drooling.

Dinah stared at the blushing cousins. "Oh damn..the pervertness runs in the family..." she said, shaking her head.

**
They've been driving for almost an hour, and Ashley already fell asleep. Dinah is now driving with Lauren next to her. It was awkward and then Lauren clears her throat.

"So..you and Camila knew each other since childhood huh?" she asked.

Dinah cringed at Lauren's attempt to start a conversation. "Yeah we were close when we were ten, then her family moved and I never heard anything from her until they've sent the wedding invitation." 

Lauren nodded. 

"That Mario and Camila wedding."

"I know, you don't have to remind me." Lauren said, uneasy.

Dinah chuckled. "You have serious jealous issue."

Lauren glared at her. "So..you're a singer huh?" she asked, changing the subject.

Dinah nodded. "I'm a singer, producer, songwriter.."

"An all round musician it seems."

Dinah smiled.

"You play instruments? I see you brought a guitar." asked Lauren, pointing at the guitar case.

"Yeah, why?"

**
"KEEP THAT AWAY FROM MEEEE!!!!"  Camila was running and yelling hopelessly as Zooey and Marley gang up to attack her with live bugs, her biggest fear.