Chapter 23 - Dark

Lauren is pouting at the passenger's seat. Camila is driving. This is rare. Camila is driving towards the beach for the Glitter's magazine's party. Zooey and Vanessa decided to hitch a ride. Since Vanessa wants to save some petrol money. But now she wished that she drive on her own instead. The drama in the car is draining her energy.

"Lolo, you looked so damn hot pouting like that, I feel like kissing you right now." Camila said as she drives.

Lauren let out a cute scoff before turning her head towards the window, ignoring her girlfriend.

Camila sighed. "Oh come on, I just want to surprise you."

Lauren turned around and looked at her girlfriend, still pouting.

"Okay, I'm surprised alright! I have no idea that you're going to perform at the party! Why do I have to find that out from Nicole? I'm your girlfriend, not her!"

Camila gulped, guilty.

"You make me look like an idiot in front of her..not knowing about my own girlfriend.." Lauren mumbled.

"I'm sorry honey, I should've told you first.."

Lauren was still upset and continues to ignore Camila; the truth is she's jealous and it's pretty obvious. Silence falls into the car. Also tension and awkwardness.

"GOSH! JUST FORGIVE HER ALREADY, LAUREN!" Vanessa shouted.

Everyone was shocked at Vanessa's sudden outburst.

"Your love drama is draining the mood! We're going to the beach and we're supposed to sing some cheerful songs! Not witnessing some typical tv drama!" she added.

Zooey chuckled, she find the whole situation very funny. Camila and Lauren kept silent, as they being scolded by Vanessa.

"Let me drive." Vanessa said, suddenly.

"In the canyon where echoes sound we can find flowing water~"

"Let's go on a trip there!"

Zooey and Vanessa are singing 'Let's go on a trip' as they continue their journey. They switch seats with the lovebirds, with Vanessa driving and Zooey  beside her, leaving the couple in the backseat, continuing their own drama. But the drama seems to be over. Now it's the romance scene and Vanessa wished she didn't glance at the rear view mirror. Camila is grinning as she snuggling comfortably in Lauren's embrace with her hands is nowhere to be seen, while Lauren is blushing madly. Vanessa don't want to know what's going on. Suddenly, Lauren let out a small moan.

Vanessa snapped. "OKAY! THAT'S IT! NO MAKING OUT IN THE CAR!"

**
"Where is Lauren?" Joanna asked to a few staffs, backstage.

"I think she's on the way.." a female staffs said.

Joanna scoffed and glanced at her watch.

"She's late."

"There she is!"

Lauren ran slowly towards her aunt with Vanessa by her side as they just arrived.

"I thought you're not gonna come and have a little picnic with your girlfriend." she said, bitter.

Lauren bit her lip and looked at her aunt. "Sorry we're late."