Chapter 22 - Interesting

"Napkin, I'm home."  Lauren said as she walked into their house. She returned home from a long day of work and can't wait to meet Camila.

"You're home, Lolo?" Camila was sitting in the living room with her legs crossed. She smiled as Lauren walked towards her.

"Honey, I missed you." Lauren said before planting a kiss on her girlfriend's lips.

Camila held her hands and she sat down next to her on the couch.

"I'm tired.." Lauren whined for attention.

Camila chuckled and pulled her girlfriend's head on her shoulder. "PillowCamzi..so good and comfy."

Camila laughed and intertwined her hands with Lauren.  They stay that way in silence for a few seconds.

"Lolo, honey.."

"Hmm."

Camila hesitated for a second but then she continued.  "Where were you 2 days ago? The day you didn't sleep at home."

Camila gulped. 

"Er..I was at my parents' house. I already told you this." 

Camila took a deep breath as she's trying to stay calm to avoid any arguments between them.

"Today, I took your clothes to the dry cleaners and I saw something on your white coat."

Lauren froze.

"A long strand of black hair.."

Camila paused. Lauren tensed up.

"and a red stain that kinda looks like lipstick mark.."

Silence falls between them.

"Maybe you can tell me how they ended up on your coat." Camila said carefully.

Lauren lifted her head from Camila's shoulder and sits up straight.

"I mean it Lolo. Please tell me, because I have weird thoughts in my head about this.." Camila stared at her girlfriend.

Suddenly, Lauren laughed. "Oh come on? Weird thoughts? You think I..."

Camila creased her eyebrows, confused.

"Honey, that was..Naya's hair probably."

"Naya's?"

"Yeah! Of course, because..I slept at home remember? Heather and Naya was there they hugged me that night, so probably the hair fell on my coat."