Chapter 10 - Jealous

"Camila, what are you doing?!" a voice shouted.

Both Camila and Nicole looked at the direction of the voice. Dinah is standing by the kitchen, her face pale. Nicole moved away from Camila and removed her apron. Camila still stood there, flustered.

"Di-Dinah! Why are you here?" She asked, panicked.

Camila is acting like she's being caught red handed, and she didn't know why.

"I want to talk to you about something." Dinah replied as she stared at Nicole.

Nicole glanced at her watch, it's almost 5:30 pm. She decided to leave before Lauren return from the office. She walked towards Camila.

"I have to go." She said, coolly.

Camila gulped. There's something about Nicole. Something. Suddenly, Nicole gently caresses Camila's cheek. 

"See you soon." she said.

Camila didn't even move a bit. She secretly enjoys it. Dinah stared at them, shocked.

"Dinah!" she suddenly shouted.

Dinah flinched away from Nicole's touch, as if she's broken from her spell.

Nicole smiled, she knew that she made Camila confused. She walked passed Dinah and glared at her.  As soon as Nicole left the house, Dinah scoffed.

"Who is she?!"

Camila avoided Dinah's gaze.

"Lauren's friend." she replied.

She paused.

Lauren.

She felt guilty all of the sudden.

She can't believe that her heart was shaken a little.

God! What happened to me?!

"Hey!" Dinah called.

Camila looked at Dinah, finally snapped back to reality.

"Yeah, you said that you wanted to say something to me." Camila said.

"Umm..yes. I hope you can come to my studio tomorrow. I want to test your vocals, and you can also use the studio for practice."

Camila stared at her friend, shocked.

"Really?!"

Dinah nodded.

"I'll pay you the rent." Dinah said.

Dinah laughed. "You don't have to."