Chapter 20 - Start

Lauren was sitting at her desk in the office. She looks messy with her ruffled hair and wrinkled shirt. Her staffs were staring at her, feeling weird and worried of her condition.

"She looks messy." Ashley said, staring at her cousin.

"Lauren never looks messy, this is serious." she added.

Suddenly, Lauren shook her head and let out a loud sigh. She turned around and noticed that her staffs are staring at her.

"I..just..had a bad morning." she said.

They all nodded and looked away.

"Morning, nerds." a voice greeted.

Nicole was standing by the door with a hand on her waist, smiling. Lauren stared at her friend, slightly shaking with the sudden anger boiling in her blood.

"What the hell are you doing here?"

Nicole laughed.

"Hey, you're the one who asked me to meet you yesterday, but then you left without meeting me...with a hot girl."

Lauren quickly stood up and stared at Marley, shocked. Vanessa and Ally looked at her, curious.

Lauren's with another girl?

Nicole smirked.

"And I thought you're the loyal kind.."

Lauren rushed to her and grabbed her arm, dragging her out of the office before she's spilling everything. Lauren dragged Nicole into a storage room and locked the door. 

"What do you want, bitch!"

"Is this how you talk to your best friend?" Nicole asked, teasing.

"Best friend my ass!"

Lauren stared angrily at Nicole. But the other girl is smiling.

"How could you flirt with my girlfriend behind my back?!" she shouted.

Nicole scoffed.

"Your girl, she enjoys it."

Lauren grabbed her collar and pushed her towards the wall.

"Shut up! Or I will..

"Will what?!" Nicole asked.

"Beat me up?"

"I will.."