Chapter 41 - Delete

Heather glanced at her watch.

It's 2:30 am. 

She's exhausted but she can't sleep now. Not until she finished the design work for Lauren. She turned around to look behind her. Vanessa, Ally, Ashley and Naya were also there in the office, helping her to finish Lauren's work that's due tomorrow. 

"Thanks guys for your help. I really don't know how to thank you all." Heather said.

Vanessa smiled tiredly. "Hey, just buy us some food..that will be great. I'm hungry.." 

"Vanessa..didn't you just ate?" Ashley asked, raising an eyebrow.

Vanessa scoffed. "Hey, I'm doing some bosses level work here..I need double amount of food to stay energized."

"Or maybe just a kiss." Ashley said cheekily.

"Eh?"

Ashley leaned forward and kiss Vanessa gently on her lips. Vanessa cheeks quickly turned red.

"Hey! There's kids in this room, can you two please behave yourself?" Ally said, annoyed.

Naya and Heather laughed. "We're not kids.." Naya said.

"Yes, you are and you shouldn't be exposed to..things like that." Ally said, serious.

"Things like that? You mean..kiss?" Naya asked, naughty.

Ally stared at the kid, annoyed. Naya giggled at Ally's mother-like behaviour.

"Like this?" Naya continued as she stood close to Heather.

She gave a quick peck on her best friend's lips. Heather stared at her, stunned.

"HEY! NAYA RIVERA!  WHAT DID YOU DO?!" Heather quickly wiped her mouth with her hands, disgusted.

Naya laughed naughtily as she ran away from Heather.

"THAT WAS MY FIRST KISS!! RETURN IT BACK TO ME!!" Heather shouted as she chases her best friend around the office.

Ally just sighed.

"Well, that's just great. Why don't we all be lesbians?" she said, defeated.

Heather and Naya continued to run around the office room.