Chapter 12 - Confused

Dinah stared straight into Camila's eyes.

"Chancho, I..

She paused.

..I love you."

Camila froze as Dinah finished her sentence; she didn't know how to react. There's a long silence. Suddenly, Dinah laughed.

"Why are you so serious?" she asked.

Camila gave an awkward smile, confused.

"I used to love you back then, when we were kids. I was so jealous of your dream friend, Lauren."

"Oh..really?" Camila feels relieved.

"Every time we play together, you never failed to mention about Lauren."

Camila chuckled. "She had my heart since way back then."

Dinah nodded. "She's your soulmate."

Camila smiled.

"Just like Manibear is to me." Dinah added, smiling. She looked at her finger, and gently rubs her wedding ring.

"So, don't let her go, or do anything stupid." Dinah suddenly warns.

Camila looked down, for some reason she feels guilty.

"I won't tell Lauren about what I saw at the house."

"That was nothing." Camila said.

Camila put a hand on her chest. "This heart of mine..belongs to Lauren and Lauren only." 

**
Nicole Scherzinger is sitting at a table in Noramani's Cafe. She slowly stirs the cup of coffee in front of her. She glanced at her watch as if she's waiting for someone. She leaned back on her seat and crossed her legs. She looked around the cafe with an arrogant expression on her face. A few guys who walked pass her can't help but to turned their heads, stunned at her beauty. She rolled her eyes at them, disgusted. Suddenly, her eyes lit up, as she sees a girl walked into the cafe. The girl she's waiting for. She sits up straight and controls her cool. She's always so nervous whenever that girl is around. Something that never happened to her before. 

"Camila!" she called.

Camila looked around as she heard her name called.

"Here!"

Camila saw Nicole waving at her.